9a410 leaked

asap18

89 posts in this topic

9a410 is mirrored by "the miniature suprnova" atm. get it before they delete it.

(mods: i'm trying to put it in along the lines of "pink place" & "green demon." if you think my hint is too blatant, feel free to delete this post)

Thanks for the heads up^^

Snagged it for myself.

9a410 is mirrored by "the miniature suprnova" atm. get it before they delete it.

(mods: i'm trying to put it in along the lines of "pink place" & "green demon." if you think my hint is too blatant, feel free to delete this post)

A big thanks for the heads-up! B)

I'm getting an average of more than 100 KB/s :glare:

Thanks for pointing out where it is. I have like no hope of getting on OiNK.

I'm getting from 87b/s to 20kb/s. Yes. I know. Adrien, nato64, any tips? config setting that might help? Please? (I'm using Azureus 2.5.0.4)

Clever in BitTorrent terms is "are you accessable to the outside world?"

BitTorrent auto negotiates who should get which piece and throttles your connection based on how much information you are giving back to everyone else.

If the Tracker determines that you have only sent back 12KB of the past 2GB you have downloaded and there are other people trying to download, then it will slow you down so that people who are re-seeding what they get can make the network faster.

If you are hiding behind a firewall or have your connection throttled to under 1/10 your download speed, most trackers will reduce the priority of your BitTorrent Client's requests.

So, if you have a firewall, enable port forwarding for BitTorrent. If you are throttling your connection (you will know if you are), then stop it.

~Adrian

Clever in BitTorrent terms is "are you accessable to the outside world?"

BitTorrent auto negotiates who should get which piece and throttles your connection based on how much information you are giving back to everyone else.

If the Tracker determines that you have only sent back 12KB of the past 2GB you have downloaded and there are other people trying to download, then it will slow you down so that people who are re-seeding what they get can make the network faster.

If you are hiding behind a firewall or have your connection throttled to under 1/10 your download speed, most trackers will reduce the priority of your BitTorrent Client's requests.

So, if you have a firewall, enable port forwarding for BitTorrent. If you are throttling your connection (you will know if you are), then stop it.

~Adrian

I've done all the port forwarding etc. Firewall is not blocking that port, and I have a reg. d/l average of 300 kb/s. My ratio is "average" because i had to delete Azureus a few days ago and remove prefs, etc. So now this is the first torrent I'm using with the "new" install. PS: my upload limit is 50 kb/s but it has never gone above 4 kb/s.

I've done all the port forwarding etc. Firewall is not blocking that port, and I have a reg. d/l average of 300 kb/s. My ratio is "average" because i had to delete Azureus a few days ago and remove prefs, etc. So now this is the first torrent I'm using with the "new" install. PS: my upload limit is 50 kb/s but it has never gone above 4 kb/s.

Ok Hazkid, I think you need some help here.

In Azureus double-click on your download. You will then see General, Peers, Swarm, etc.. appear on the tabs.

Click on Peers. After a few seconds, you will see all the peers that are connected. You will then observe that everyone is at 43.6% done (18h25 est). You see, its not that you're not well connected, its just that the seeder has not seeded 100% of the file yet. Just be patient, in 1 or 2 days at this rate we will have the complete file. If you're getting a GREEN smilie in Azureus then all is well and your router/firewall is ok.

Just relax and be patient. :)

I'm using transmission and so far I've got 2.35 GB downloaded. Now it says "torrent unauthorized". What does that mean???

So does anyone know what's going on with the torrent?

:star_smile:

We were so close!