I can't believe it.. it works!

jamesdstark

6 posts in this topic

You guys are probably getting sick of my posts.. man have I been through a lot of posts and learning here. I finally got my dual-link display to work. I struggled with a lot of different natit.kext's, turns out natit for dual displays .2 is the one that finally worked. So now I have 2560x1600. I almost can't believe it's working, with quartz even. Thanks to everyone who has helped answer my questions, particularly Diabolik who I got the natit.kext file from that finally worked. My card is a Gigabyte 7600 GS AGP 256MB, so I can confirm that it's one that works, and with dual-link capability for 2560x1600 displays. :)

Cool james....I have both display on but it's mirrored...I asume you used the dualx1600.kext

If so can we take a look at your Info.plist. It seems that some lines need to be edited with the correct card ID. Would like to tkae a look to see wich asci to put in(though i have an ATI)one look at it will give me an idea of what to put. Thanks to all the master minds who managed to get us working ......