AppleTV RSS Plugin Beta 1

centic

6 posts in this topic

Awesome start with this. icon looks great. if i may step in the a product manager hat here...

ideally, i think plugin would have a list of feeds on the first page (like you have) and floating over them would give you a preview to the left of headlines. selecting a feed would then take you to a full screen of the entire feed, left-justified.

i'm sure other features like setting up aggregate groups, configurable page style (at least font-size) could come later.

any other ways i can help this development?

If you use this rss, you can get the local weather. Replace the Zip Code with you actual zip code of coarse.

http://www.rssweather.com/zipcode/<zip code>/rss.php

I would love to see the code for this plug-in. I have a few ideas myself, but alas, I don't have enough Mac programming experience to start.

I would love to see a real weather plug-in and a plug-in that would display local theater listings. Enough if you had to use a config file like rss.feeds to set them up with.

If you use this rss, you can get the local weather. Replace the Zip Code with you actual zip code of coarse.

http://www.rssweather.com/zipcode/<zip code>/rss.php

I would love to see the code for this plug-in. I have a few ideas myself, but alas, I don't have enough Mac programming experience to start.

I would love to see a real weather plug-in and a plug-in that would display local theater listings. Enough if you had to use a config file like rss.feeds to set them up with.

Weather plugin is coming next, I'm a full time web developer so my only free time is at night. I spent all of my nights last week working on the sports score plugin, and than i do the RSS plugin for the hell of it in 3 hours friday night and thats what everyone is talking about :thumbsup_anim:

Anyways, weather should be out sometime this week or this weekend depending on how my free time goes