Adobe Design Premium CS3 LEAKED!

som3on3

57 posts in this topic

has anyone found workaround fof that 10.4.8 requirement?

i'm currently using 10.4.7, but i don't want to upgrade to 10.4.8, because my system is allready running perfectly stable. as i've heard, 10.4.8 has broken sleep on many laptops, but that is one thing i don't want to loose.

other option would be changing system version without acutally updating it. eg having 10.4.7 labeled to 10.4.8 but actually still remaining to 10.4.7

I know EXACTLY what you mean. I got a blank HD and installed the JAS DVD 10.4.8 for this reason, photoshop right, my other harddrives which are two, have 10.4.6 and on the newer harddrive I installed Jas's 10.4.5 and tried to update it many times from different directions and its a good thing I didn't try it on the stable 10.4.6 as it broke the install every time and this includes trying the EQANNY method and on the 10.4.6 I have iLIFE, Final Cut, Garage band, all the jam packs, logic whereas on the NEW HD with 10.4.8, I also have working the Natit 1.0 Package which uses my Nvidia Card with QQE/CORE all working.

Wish there was a way to make this work on the old drive and somehow update it so I could use all the older system programs and then the Nvidia card instead of the onboard GMA 950. But so far, knowone has the 100% surefire way of updating it. And like i said I tried a whole bunch of ways to update the 10.4.5 to 10.4.8 and everytime it crashed or blue hanging screen or "you must restart you computer" messages. Nothing seems to work except a clean install. So now wonder how I could move everything from the OLD system to the new HD! Or figure out a way that I can update and not destroy my system (ol d10.4.6 install).

:-)

REQUESTING a good place to find it, via torrent via PM...

Dem is very slow and also get messages that it sometimes just stops....for no reason.

Thanks.

Well, I didn't get any PM on where to get a fast d/l...so, dem is working, says 1 day 17 hours...

Not sure if this will work. Tried one from Usenet it didn't work, was able to get Photoshop up and running though.

Thoughts, best place to find?