Adobe Design Premium CS3 LEAKED!

som3on3

57 posts in this topic

Confirmed, but do stop talking about the places that you can find it before the topic is locked.

CS3 isn't even due to be out for months. How do you know that it isn't some premature release that doesn't work yet?

I'm sure the people at Adobe are pulling their hair out already.

CS3 isn't even due to be out for months. How do you know that it isn't some premature release that doesn't work yet?

picture1ye9.jpg

No problems with the [k] so far, I don't feel bad about pirating it since it's not even out yet... :thumbsup_anim:

Schweet.

I couldn't care less about most of that stuff, but I want a Dreamweaver that's not incredibly slow on Intel Macs.

It was up a couple days ago on "swashbuckler's cove", but there were 2 seeders and like 800 leechers. Seems a bit better now.

Ok I've tried Adobe CS3 Premium. Everything works fine, but a little buggy. I don't think this is a final release just because of the sheer number of quirks some programs have. It's definitely more stable than the Photoshop CS3 beta, but there's still a little work to be done.

One this that ticks me off is that it seems Adobe gave special treatment to its own software. All of the products that were acquired from Macromedia, such as Dreamweaver, are slow, very buggy, haven't been improved much since Macromedia Suite 8, and are just plain crappy. I really hope Adobe shows a lot more effort in working out Dreamweaver's kinks. Whereas Photoshop got a nice GUI overhaul and a lot of new features, Dreamweaver basically just got a new icon and a crude conversion to a universal binary.

Damn. I was hoping they'd actually care about the Macromedia products. :)

I'll have it by tomorrow, so I can see for myself. I've heard that DW got some AJAX tools, but haven't heard much else about it.

Adobe needs to see that people wouldn't pirate their products (as much) if they didnt cost 1.5 million dollars, i mean, people actually need to choose between buying photoshop, or putting a mortgage down on their house first.

cs3 looks nice...started downloading about 5 hours ago, only 3 days and 10hours left :rolleyes: these torrents are sloooowww today

but thats the price of piracy.

but whats up with the crashing on hackintosh solution/problem stated above?

i mean, people actually need to choose between buying photoshop, or putting a mortgage down on their house first.

XDDDD

SIG'D.