Adobe Creative Suite 3

Proteo

84 posts in this topic

i have installed CS3 perfectly fine, it took nearly 2 hours though, is that normal?

the only problem is, i can't use any of the programs.

no matter what i open up, Dreamweaver, Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop, (the only one's ive tried) i get this error:

Picture%202_001.png

i get it after the activation screen:

Picture%203.png

it doesnt matter if i choose 30 day free trial, or put a serial number in, i still get the above error.

i have not applied any cracks either.

any help?

i tried everything, downloaded the updated crack which now crack acrobat. reinstalled and cleared out all adobe files. wiped all adobe files and uninstalled and reinstalled acrobat by itself. even downloaded acrobat 8 which is a torrent that you type a serial in and still no go. dunno why it wont work, i need it too dammit haha. im on an intel runnng 10.4.8 amd everything is good, except my qe and ci arnt enabled but i dont think thatd keep the program from running, but that does play a factor in imovie and idvd crashing onme

here is where i'm stuck in the instalation

problemhi2.png

I can't pass this part on the videos it show that a second window had to pop up but the second window never show up...

i'm prety sure that i delete all old stuff from adobe( that was even stupidier)

so i don't know what to do besides re-install the os x again and hope it will work...

my machine is a mac book pro

please if anyone has a sugestion to my case I will be verry thankfull

• 2 weeks later...

I've encountered the same crash error on my hackintosh, on my Mac mini it works fine though. First, I thought it has to do with something unique to real Macs like the serial number, which no hackintosh has, or something else in the firmware. But as I'm hearing that it runs on several hackintoshs, it may be something else. However, I have cracked it now and the apps run nicely.

You're lucky guys.

I can't not even finish the installation process of the Design Premium suite in my hackintosh, it always stops after the Flash Video Encode, I've tried everything, different installers (Design Premium Retail, Volume version, even the one that you can download directly from Adobe), clean MacOS installation (JaS 1.0.4.8/9 with nektas 8.9.1) and nothing, nothing works, it always stops after Flash Video Encoder, excluding this one from the installation doesn't help either, it fails with the next application, and so on.

Any ideas? I think that it's crearly a problem with some of hacked files from MacOSx86, but which one?

Thanks.

For hacks, get Queen Mazzie's latest [K] (see screen) and the one on Demon named "Adobe Design Suite Premium CS3 US ®".

picture1uy8.th.png

For PowerPC,MacBooks and MacPros, the EL should fine.

people i´m just stuck before starting intalling! when double click the setup file and error jumped saying that "file system of the OS volume is not supported" what the f*** does it mean, is my dmg image right?

the mounted image contains another dmg in called "bootstrapper" what is it, other folders are Design Premium files, also have the crack that works but cant get into the setup to use it!

Any idea of what im doing wrong?? thanks

Does this one works for the CS3 Web ?

yes, the mazzie's works for CS3 web, however apps like contribute and fireworks still crash since the c**k wont work for them, as they're not part of CS3 Design.

people i´m just stuck before starting intalling! when double click the setup file and error jumped saying that "file system of the OS volume is not supported" what the f*** does it mean, is my dmg image right?

the mounted image contains another dmg in called "bootstrapper" what is it, other folders are Design Premium files, also have the crack that works but cant get into the setup to use it!

Any idea of what im doing wrong?? thanks

what format did you set your MacOS partition to before installing the MacOS? I remember for CS2, if you set it to case sensitive CS2 would crash. You need it as Mac OS Extended (Journaled), i think.

what format did you set your MacOS partition to before installing the MacOS? I remember for CS2, if you set it to case sensitive CS2 would crash. You need it as Mac OS Extended (Journaled), i think.

Thanks for responding!!

Must be that because i choose case sensitive mac ox journaled, i should have known that it was going to cause some trouble going further, if anyone knows any way to make it work without formatting i will be more than happy! if ther isn´t, i´ll format (again jeje) and then tell you if that work or not.

Just installed Photoshop CS3 :pirate2: , and whoa, this things runs insanely fast on my MBP. Its almost a bit too fast. From the click on the dock icon, to the fully loaded menus in photoshop...it takes 4 seconds. Thats blazing fast. Now I just have to download the rest of the creative suite 3. This thing is like day and night difference from CS2, which ran so so on Rosetta. Props to you Adobe!, Ill probably end up buying this if it runs this freakin fast.

Oh, and guys (and girls), make sure you dont get confused with the different versions of the [k]...they're not all the same. If you downloaded a CS3 version that was ~2.6Gb...that is not the retail CS3, it was just the preview version one...the real one, is ~3.7Gb. There also seems to be a lot of different variation of [k]'s on the green demon. Just make sure your version of CS3 (which you can get by clicking get info on any CS3 app, and looking at the version) matches the version of the [k] you are using, or else you will get a message saying that the [k] is for the wrong version or something in that sense. A lot of people are having trouble with this. This is because like I mentioned before, your [k] version, and CS3 version need to match up. The final retail one, which is 3.7Gb, should have the version number of "20070321", which represents the releasedate of March 21, 2007. Make sure the version on the [k] also matches with this.

psversionew6.png

I cant wait to play around with the rest of the apps. :rolleyes:

Finally running my cs3 premium! and this thing is incredibly faster!! the suite just run on my p4 3.0ghz with any problems. Finally i can use this partition to work and say goodbye to winblows if everything keeps so stable.

Hi all... i downloaded the adobe cs3 web premium but i got a stupid problem: when i lunch the installer, it tell me at the start ( soon after the installer open ): "This software cannot be installed because the file system of the OS volume is not supported."

I got the system in sign with the Journaled case sensitive parition.

Wath can i do ? :/ Thanks

Hi all... i downloaded the adobe cs3 web premium but i got a stupid problem: when i lunch the installer, it tell me at the start ( soon after the installer open ): "This software cannot be installed because the file system of the OS volume is not supported."

I got the system in sign with the Journaled case sensitive parition.

Wath can i do ? :/ Thanks

i know CS2 didn't support case sensitive, try reformatting to just mac os Extended (Journaled) [NOT case-sensitive].

• 2 weeks later...

Yoooo im new here and i have the betas for Flash and Dreamweaver

i used mazzie's CS3 design cracks but it didnt work

can someone PM me some better links to software and c*acks

*if on demonoid please send me a invataion code

• 2 months later...