Will you Buy it?

t3mur

33 posts in this topic

Okey i Know that this might not sound too good to the fact that we're all keeping torrenting and p2p sharing a secret.. But. Are you planning to buy Leopard? Or will you do... you know...

I think i will buy it... if its under $250 Yes.. :thumbsup_anim:

t3mur:

Mac OS X Tiger is only $129 for Single User from the Apple Store so I don't think Leopard should be too expensive when it comes out. What do you think?

Of course, you would have to have genuine Mac Hardware to run the retail version of Leopard (or even Tiger for that matter).

For those of us with OSx86 "Hack" machines, our options are a bit limited (but I am not complaining either) ;)

I will deffinately be there at launch day. There are two Apple stores in Manchester - I'm going to the Arndale because it opens an hour earlier :-)

That is unless I get a student ADC before then of course, although I will probably go along with my friends anyway for their discs.

If Apple doesn't jack the price up I'll buy it. Like under 200... but I probally won't buy it right away. I want to hear what people are saying about it first. If its worth it..then I will.

I guess I still think in the Microsoft mindset. Never buy the first day.. wait a couple of months till the bugs get worked out.. then buy.

I'll buy it. I need to upgrade my mini to 2GB of RAM though first. I certainly wouldn't bootleg it. Apple isn't forcing serial numbers on us and I want to keep it that way.

I hope they have a special bundle that includes an iLife 07 and iWork 07 upgrades along with Leopard for under $200.

As you can see from my sig. my system is a PC/OSX hack. However, once I got hooked on OS X Tiger I purchased a copy to set on my book shelf.

Once there is a stable hack of Leopard that runs on my hardware I will purchase a copy of it as well. It will balance out my bookshelf :thumbsup_anim:

I'll buy it. I need to upgrade my mini to 2GB of RAM though first. I certainly wouldn't bootleg it. Apple isn't forcing serial numbers on us and I want to keep it that way.

I hope they have a special bundle that includes an iLife 07 and iWork 07 upgrades along with Leopard for under $200.

Yes it certainly would be great to atleast get iLife 07 with Leopard. But wheter that will be true or not, I will order it the day it's released. :rolleyes:

I will wait till a good hack appears on the torrent sites then i will install it on my pc on the same drive with

my present install of 10.4.7. It'll be lots of fun i'm sure.