Natit on GeForce 6200 go

bellomo

5 posts in this topic

Dear all,

i've tryied natit kext on 10.4.8 (Jas dvd, kernel 8.8.1) in a Vaio FS115S with Nvidia GeForce 6200 GO TurboCache.

But at restart i see only a white screen. System seems loaded but i can't see nothing.

Any help please ?

EDIT: i've a made a little confusion: i've tried Titan and this gave me the white screen.

Now i'll try with Natit (reverse name, which is the difference ?)

Only another question: i ve only to put kext in right place e repair permission and cache ?

Non need of editing something or other packages, like LaptopDisplay ?

Dear all,

i've tryied natit kext on 10.4.8 (Jas dvd, kernel 8.8.1) in a Vaio FS115S with Nvidia GeForce 6200 GO TurboCache.

But at restart i see only a white screen. System seems loaded but i can't see nothing.

Any help please ?

EDIT: i've a made a little confusion: i've tried Titan and this gave me the white screen.

Now i'll try with Natit (reverse name, which is the difference ?)

Only another question: i ve only to put kext in right place e repair permission and cache ?

Non need of editing something or other packages, like LaptopDisplay ?

:tomato: now the only solution (parcial) is macvidia, the titan works but if you plugin a external monitor, i have the same problem,

:P

• 1 month later...

Hey, I have the same problem. I got a white screen on booting up with my geforce go 6200 tc. Right now I just have an external display, but this is not what I prefer :) .

Has anyone got an idea how to fix the problem? I also had 10.4.7 with macvidia, but no QE/CI.

i'm looking forward for solutions, so thank you all!

• 2 months later...

yeah titan and natit doesn't work with my go6200, i've got vaio vgnfs215z, when i install natit or titan it gives me white screen.... anyways, what can i do to enable qe and ci? im stuck with 1024x768.. i fixed it before but i forgot where i saved my installers for macvidia.