- Download all of the firmware/software updates for Mac OS X.
- Download and install the latest Bootcamp beta from the Apple website.
- Install Bootcamp and burn the drivers CD.
- Install Windows XP with SP2
- After XP is installed, the Eject button will not work, so open My Computer and right-click the CD-ROM drive and select Eject.
- Insert the Apple drivers CD and install the drivers.
- Restart the computer when prompted.
- Download and install the following drivers:
Omega Video Drivers that just work better than the apple ones - http://www.omegadriv...ti/win2k_xp.php
Input Remapper - http://forum.insanel...showtopic=46336
Wireless Card Driver to fix skipping audio - http://forum.insanel...showtopic=39596
Devcon for Resume/Hibernation Mouse fix - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/311272 (extract and place in the following folder C:\Program Files\devcon\)
Donwload my attached utility and put it in your startup program group (may only work with the 15" MBP have not tested on 17" MBP OR MacBooks)
Don't forget to donwload the patch for Hibernation problems in XP with more than 1 GB of ram - http://www.microsoft...;displaylang=en
You should also enable write caching for your Hard Drive in Device Manager if you want your machine to hibernate quickly.