Goodbye.

other

35 posts in this topic

Yes this is an unfortunate situation we are in, but I think it is important for everyone to realize that little, if anything, is going to change around here. There are some new things being planned for the site, but nothing that would adversely affect the site is foreseen from these events or is planned. Other was an extremely valuable member of this community and it is sad to see him go, however everyone must realize that things happen and move on. I would encourage everyone to not speculate on this matter as only more damage can come as a part of this.

Thank you.

But as members of this forums we should at least know some of what is going on. sHARD>> was one of the major players on this forums... Other was kinda like the front man, fixing bugs doing upgrades on the forums, that kinda thing. Sorry to say it, but that does not look to good for the site.

I think we all would like to hear from an admin that is still here, to let us know what is going on and what they are doing to compensate for the loses. I really do not see nor think that this is too much to ask. A good leader is a good communicator. Oh well I guess some will learn the hard way.

I see that this is going off topic, so I will stop posting my concerns about this site in a thread about an admin leaving.

Again, good luck other, we all wish you the best!

Later,

Dice ^_^

• 2 weeks later...