Yeah I know I could make a Poll about this but I wanted to see:

• If you use it
  • How long have you used it
  • If you dont use it, what do they use
  • What com, mod, and bots you use
  • Templates you like
  • and your over all +/-'s about it

Little bit about Me and Joomla

I have been using Joomla before it was joomla :P I used mambo, and really I am so glad for Joomla!! Mambo was really buggy, click something and it would sometimes work (happened allot to me.) So when joomla first came out I started using that, and I really do love it. There are some things that bug me, none that I can name off the top of my head.

I have many Themes/Templates for joomla, most of the Joomlart and Rocket ones, and some of the free ones. If I had to pic a fav it would be JA Villadi. Its a little bit vista'ish but I like it allot.

Couple of Com's that I like are: joomlaXplorer, Expose4 Both are very nice and handy.

Well tell me what you think about joomla. If you do not know what joomla is go here

Dice :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Dicenet

• 1 month later...

I've tried joomla for some of my websites. I will say it has very nice content management, but other then that i feel like its "bulky". I just feel like it had too many catagories for its layouts and very busy.

It is awesome. My site is entirely made in Joomla. The link is in my Sig. Though I love the JCE addons. The cool box with the resize effect is awesome for content and pictures.

I have to agree with Jeezoflip's statement about the "bulky" face of joomla, but it's the best cms i've ever used, i made about 4 sites (from simple blogs, to E-Shops), and it rocks!

Is the Best CMS and free.. very easy to install..

to make a website is the best. and if you want to put a forum.. use Simple Machines Forum.. is The Best! :)

Fully Recomended

• 2 weeks later...