Two Power Mac G5 Cases For Sale OR Trade

wayneoats

30 posts in this topic

I have two Power Mac G5 Cases for sale or for trade they both are in pretty good condition, Also they don't include the power supply's. Just let me know if you are interested or if you want to buy it or trade for something.

$80 is a little much, I've seen them on eBay and the like for much less, but I'd still love to take a look at that $50 one... although $20 shipping is not fun... ;)

Price changed on the Powermac G5 chassis,

since i haven't sold any of them yet am selling both of them $70.00 each shipped.

PM me if you would like to buy them.

i guess no one wants them ill do 100 even for both cases. plus 20 dollars for overnight shipping. So get them while you can before i go to eBay.

I'm interested in one case.. in what way was the one modded? Depending on your answer, I may take it, or I may take the factory case

btw, my offer is $80 shipped for one case

Guest Tenacious Dyl

I'm very interest in the NON modded case only. I can offer $85 shipped.

Why is the OP "wayneoats" and the pictures poster "Waune Oats" (with the pictures having "wayneoats" in them??) Is "Waune Oats" just a scammer running around inside "wayneoats" thread? Something is going on here....

Swad disabled me to post our to send a commit on my other account for bashing him for selling the site and you can see when i joined for this account way back in June of 2006 i was typing fast ans spelled waune instead of wayne the y and u are right next to each other thats why i have two accounts, so no scam, heres my number you can talk to me in person if you want, 513-917-3684 and the shiping is going to be like 20 for ground and like 40 3-5 days, so 95 would be good.

Guest Tenacious Dyl
heres my number you can talk to me in person if you want, 513-917-3684 and the shiping is going to be like 20 for ground and like 40 3-5 days, so 95 would be good.

Called and left message :pirate2: Would really like to buy case!