Selling Hackintosh Laptop for a real Macbook Pro

NeoDuragon

7 posts in this topic

After much (probably too much) use with my hackintosh, I've fallen in love with the operating system and have decided to get a real mac. Here are my specs

Dell e1705 Laptop

17" WXGA Screen

Intel Core Duo T2500 (2 Ghz processor)

2 GB 667 RAM 2MB L2 Cache

Radeon x1400 Graphics Card 256 MB Dedicated Ram

Broadcom Wireless 100.1g NIC

100 GB Hard Drive

DVD-RW 16x

6 USB Ports

Media Card Reader w/ SD, XD, MMC, and MS/ MS Pro

Currently I have a 40 GB partition of Windows Vista and a 50 GB of MAC OSX Jas 10.4.8

The laptop is in great condition. There are a few scratches from where I pulled the XP sticker off (bottom right corner) as well as a scratch where my left hand wrests at the edge of the laptop.

Unfortunately, I will only accept paypal. This laptop is my primary computer and cannot loose it unless I get another one.

Either PM me or Email me at Jfeldhake@gmail.com if you have any questions.

NeoDuragon

Well, looking at ebay, a new e1705 core duo, 2 GB RAM, goes somewhere between $1300 and $1500, I sell mine for $1250. Note that Windows Vista is the Ultimate edition, but I cannot supply a CD for it (it is the multi-user CD, which my family and I are keeping for new computers).

Guyin - You got me there. But last time I checked, running Mac on anything other than an apple is pretty illegal.

Tyrone - You may be able to get a 13" Macbook, but good luck gaming on it. Although the 13" screen is kinda nice, its a bit too small for me.