Aperture problem

FavleX

8 posts in this topic

I got aperture correct installed but it odes not open and give me this error:

/Applications/Aperture.app/Contents/MacOS/Aperture; exit
dyld: Library not loaded: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProKit.framework/Versions/A/ProKit
 Referenced from: /Applications/Aperture.app/Contents/MacOS/Aperture
 Reason: no suitable image found.  Did find:
	/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProKit.framework/Versions/A/ProKit: mach-o, but wrong architecture
Trace/BPT trap
logout

..any ideas??

Thanks.

Yes , thats what I supposed , but I'm not too much lucky on finding that , everyone saying "this the x86 arch..bla,bla" but no way on pirate..have you an nvite for demonoid for me?It will be very very appreciated ;):tomato:

@Zulu.Walker

thanks man, you are my hero! :)

Just a question, Now I got Aperture update(1.5.2) avalaile in system Update , Can I update via apple then copy your ProKit after without break anything??

[OT].. updating my request:If someone got an invite for me on particular torrentsite is welcome!!really!

message me in PM or send mail to e_cecchi at tin dot it.Thanks.

Tried updating everything including FCP Studio and Pro Apps Update 1&2... so far everything's as smooth as butter. What I did was install the ProKit, verify that everything was working, then I just updated it one night and used it the next day as normal. Nothing seems to be out of place, but of course tons of different hardware configs. Still, I advise some caution with the updates! Good luck with yer OSX86 rig! :)

Added: The green demon opens every Friday!

Edited by Zulu.Walker

Unfortunately I haven't FC studio to get it a go, but with aperture now everything's working smoothly as butter..yes!

Thanks again.

..the staff on demo is changing rules on invitations..only 3 days at month..I don't noo when...I 'll stay ready!