A REAL Windows Activation Crack!

Takuro

66 posts in this topic

Worked great. Too bad I am downloading JaS.mac.os.x.10.4.8 as I type. Sick of the direction MS is taking, too bad Bill. Been a loyal customer of yours since the beggining.....

Cheers.

If that was a serious question - 192.168.x.x is one of the three ranges reserved for non-routable private (internal) address space as per RFC 1597 and RFC 1918. Google for the RFC if you want more detail. In other words, it's a server he's running on his own internal network.

I didn't know it was possible to activate using your own server, but, I must say I'm sorry... I forgot an important rule...

I-will-use-Google-before-asking-dumb-questions.gif

TBH Microsoft can check for this very easily. If you have not uninstalled the emulation driver, they can simply query your system if it has said driver installed. If you have uninstalled the driver, they can simply re-check your system's BIOS ACPI_SLIC information and determine it was non-legitimately activated.

It will work for now, but be careful on what updates you apply, IMO.

I used vista RC1 - the only vista I will ever use. No need to crack it. Does Mac OS ask for a serial when you install it?

I used vista RC1 - the only vista I will ever use. No need to crack it. Does Mac OS ask for a serial when you install it?

The RC1 releases will be deactivated in a few months... maybe a few weeks. I know that the serial numbers are going to be pulled very soon because testing has officially ended. That's why a lot of people avoided forcing Vista RTM to use an RC1 serial. Within a few months, there's gonna be a problem.

TBH Microsoft can check for this very easily. If you have not uninstalled the emulation driver, they can simply query your system if it has said driver installed. If you have uninstalled the driver, they can simply re-check your system's BIOS ACPI_SLIC information and determine it was non-legitimately activated.

That depends on whether you used the software bios emulation or actually hacked your bios to include the right information...

Hacked Bios Images

JT

Yes this is just a temporarily solution. The main problem is that there are still only a few valid keys available an it is

just a matter of time until they get blacklisted. So even if you don't use the patch but activate with a vm-server it is

just for now.

Microsoft seems to ignore the fact like many other software producers (Steinberg, Adobe etc.) that their popularity is based on cracks, too. Otherwise no one would have used it in the past years, no matter how good they are.

Doesn't work on my PC, I get a blue-screen on reboot (using the ASUS emu on an ASUS mobo even).

Well, I've rearmed Vista all I can, it runs out in a week or so, but I don't know If I can even be bothered with it. I've been spoiled by my OSX86 :whistle:

i run SLMGR.VBS -ilc C:\ParadoxVista\ParadoxVista\CERTS\ASUS.XRM-MS and i get the error message Run 'slui.exe 0x2a 0x4C to display the error text. Error: 0x4C

Any help?

i run SLMGR.VBS -ilc C:\ParadoxVista\ParadoxVista\CERTS\ASUS.XRM-MS and i get the error message Run 'slui.exe 0x2a 0x4C to display the error text. Error: 0x4C

Any help?

Also, make sure that the certificate is in C:\ so if you were trying to use ASUS's certificate, you'd type:

SLMGR.VBS -ilc C:\ASUS.XRM-MS

SLMGR.VBS -ipk

Also, make sure that the certificate is in C:\ so if you were trying to use ASUS's certificate, you'd type:

SLMGR.VBS -ipk <OEM_PRODUCT_KEY>

i still get the error :\

I've found this is the more secure at the moment , especially for its simple way of getting --->http://www.mydigitallife.info/2006/12/20/p...rstopsys-crack/

what do u think?

That was what i was using for a while, but there are certain updates you won't get with this method, as they're for activated versions only. INSANELY easy to detect too, so i'd say it'll be the first to be patched.

MS dont do 64-bit like Apple do it... ;)

Haahahaha, too bad windows actually has two x64 os's out now (not counting versions, just nt#s vista and xp/server 2003 x64) so thats silly, but i guess so, because microsoft actually DOES x64, i know, i made my own xp x64 hack and am using it now :D works great (was blessed with full hardware support) runs niiiiiiiiice. and yea, this hack works great... :) sucks for the fiew it wont work on :)

Haahahaha, too bad windows actually has two x64 os's out now (not counting versions, just nt#s vista and xp/server 2003 x64) so thats silly, but i guess so, because microsoft actually DOES x64, i know, i made my own xp x64 hack and am using it now :D works great (was blessed with full hardware support) runs niiiiiiiiice. and yea, this hack works great... :) sucks for the fiew it wont work on :dev:

Well I do like MS XP64bit too, runs fine all updates, only problem Canon doesn't create updates for a bit older scanner, printers...and no one for Vista too.

Thats why I'll have to buy a new printer next month or so.

Vista - the Paradox hacks works on my System Builder Ultimate 32bit...but not that specified file, because the bios for my mobo didn't give me any SLC (checked via Everest2007 3.80.932beta, mobo acpi...well I'm glad that bios didn't crack my mobo..).

Just installed that colony package which has the Paradox "style" inside "somehow"...however MS Vista is activated and I did dl the updates and the new Ultimate game :thumbsup_anim:

just to let you know guys the paradox crack failed for me after a few days...

a box came up saying there was a problem with my activation, it said it would disable stuff such as further notifications and things and crashed..

I restarted and got a blank screen when I logged in as me..

restarted and went into admin account... tried to re-inject the code

and recieved an error message.... now both my activation and product code are unavailible..

just to update..... when this happened windows lost my product key and everything...

ANYWAY...

I restarted again and tried the crack procedure once more and now my product key is back and windows is fully activated.... now sure how long for this time :-|

It happened last night I left the computer on downloading itunes artwork (yeah I know itunes in vista is a bit dodgy but I dont use an ipod)

woke up and had the 'your activation is invalid' message...

anyways just thought I'd let you know

How do you know -- using this crack -- that some Trojan Horse, key logger or something else hasn't been added into the crack to bite you later on?

Well, what would be the point? I very much doubt that.

"You're too late."

NOOOOOO im always too late!!!

-Where else can i get it - demonoid?/oink?

Edited by jana

How do you know -- using this crack -- that some Trojan Horse, key logger or something else hasn't been added into the crack to bite you later on?

I looked through all the code (and altered it to suit me better) and its got no such thing...... dont worry about it. paradox is a good crack group too so taht makes it easier (although dont go just by that, because there are impersonators)

edit: and i think its patch tuesday, ill be darned if they dont have some sort of attempted fix.

and oh boy was it a good one, xp x64 sp2 is finally out of beta, :(