A REAL Windows Activation Crack!

Takuro

66 posts in this topic

The Paradox team has done it again! They have devised a way to activate Windows Vista using a very simple concept. Microsoft decided to issue certain mass-activation serial numbers for large manufacturers such as Asus and HP. Multiple computers made by these manufacturers can have the same serial, provided that OEM certificates match and certain BIOS information corresponds to their machines.

Why is this stupid on Microsoft's part? The Paradox team has made BIOS emulation drivers for Asus, HP, and other manufacturers. In addition, adding OEM information to your system is extremely easy. By installing certificates and the emulation driver, anybody can enter any mass-activation serial # and automatically have a 100% geniune system. There's literally nothing Microsoft can do now. Anything they try to do would also ultimately affect people who legally purchased Vista. There's nothing left to differentiate illegal from legal systems. :thumbsup_anim:

I'm not going to post any files here, but you can click here to see the story on Digg! Look through the comments and you might find a certain zip file. ;)

Please note: there was a supposed "brute force" hack that caused some buzz this week. The creator admitted that it was just a prank. It doesn't work. As for the Paradox team's job, all I have to say is this:

untitled1wi5.png

Edited by Takuro

well the issue with this is its an easially blocked out driver, and yes i know all about it, theres another as well that does just about the same thing but puts its self on a bootable iso or in the mbr or a usb key, which cant be patched out. and theres guides out tehre to straight patch your bios (utoh, even safer!) but yea, tis great news ;)

Well, maybe now I can actually activate the copy of Ultimate running in Parallels...

I did buy Ultimate, but it's on my desktop downstairs and the two extra Home Premium licenses you get can't run in a VM. :angry:

Hm? What? I didn't say anything... :P

Edited by ErBiC

Hehe,

the Paradox crack was around at 0days for 20 hours until s.o. digged it.

I think this will make it more easy for most people. I activated my Vista

with the famous Microsoft Server 192.168.0.x. :lol:

Too bad it doesn't work on EVERY PC :D

What do you mean? Just because you're using an Asus or HP BIOS emulation driver doesn't mean you necessarily need an Asus or HP computer. The whole point is that it fools Vista into thinking you have certain OEM hardware that you really don't.

Hehe,

the Paradox crack was around at 0days for 20 hours until s.o. digged it.

I think this will make it more easy for most people. I activated my Vista

with the famous Microsoft Server 192.168.0.x. :D

What do you mean by that??

famous Microsoft server 192.168.0.x??? I never heard of this. sounds interesting....

I know, I was just wondering what it did though. As in does it pop up on your machine saying you've been hacked or something or does it not have to do with this vista package?

You had to type a command into cmd.exe. Then, a little pop-up would appear saying, "Start Windows Key Generation? [Ok]" or something like that. Then, your CPU resources would spike to 80% usage, supposedly due to the hard-cord calculations your computer is doing to find keys. Basically, it did generate keys, but it's not pratical. Anybody who said they got a key lied. The creator knew that there was a 1 in 1,000,000 chance of anybody getting a working key even after hours of letting it run. In theory, it would work. In reality, there are much better ways.

But seriouslly don't worry about it. It was just a hoax. I guess the Paradox team decided to roll our their method in response to the "brute force" method. I don't think it was a coincidence that they were both released in such a short timeframe from one another. It's sort of like saying, "Hey poser, nice try but look what I made. Hehe."

Edited by Takuro

What do you mean by that??

famous Microsoft server 192.168.0.x??? I never heard of this. sounds interesting....

If that was a serious question - 192.168.x.x is one of the three ranges reserved for non-routable private (internal) address space as per RFC 1597 and RFC 1918. Google for the RFC if you want more detail. In other words, it's a server he's running on his own internal network.

What do you mean? Just because you're using an Asus or HP BIOS emulation driver doesn't mean you necessarily need an Asus or HP computer. The whole point is that it fools Vista into thinking you have certain OEM hardware that you really don't.

i think he mean only work in 32 bits, not for 64 bits...yet

The fact is that lots of things doesn't work on vista 64bits, because every program/driver needs to be validate by microsoft to be able to work on vista 64bits and it's note the case on vista 32bits.

So be smarts, install vista 32bits.

The fact is that lots of things doesn't work on vista 64bits, because every program/driver needs to be validate by microsoft to be able to work on vista 64bits and it's note the case on vista 32bits.

So be smarts, install vista 32bits.

I agree. I tried installing both versions and I realized that the speed of the programs was exactly the same, but I couldn't install the same programs! So I went back to the x86 version.