All Bootcamp Drivers for vista

Bartboy919

57 posts in this topic

I quite frankly tired of having to burn a CD every time I want to install windows Vista on my mac, so for convieniance I will post every driver that is needed for vista that comes with the CD.

MODS: If I am violating anything feel free to PM and/or remove the stuff

EDIT: It would seem that the max upload is 2 mb. While this is fine form most things, the realtek and the sigmaTel sound drivers are both 20 MB. So unless they somehow up the max upload, sound guys are out of luck

AppleCDEject.exe

AppleTime.exe

Brightness.exe

Apple_Keyboard.zip

iSight.zip

yk51x86.zip

Edited by Bartboy919
  • Like 1

If you have a USB stick, external hard drive or memory card handy, you can copy the drivers from the Boot Camp application to that. Just control/right-click on the Boot Camp application and select Show Package Contents. From there go to Contents > Resources and open DiskImage.dmg. Copy the files from this disk image to a folder on your external device. Just be sure the external device is FAT32 formatted so that Windows can read it!

I just bought a apple keyboard for my hackintosh and thank you everymuch for providing those drivers, no my apple keyboard roars,

too bad the brightness control not working though

Is that suppose to work?

It would seem that I had forgotten to upload the Wifi Drivers and will do so later today, I would also appreciat it is this topic became a sticky so people would not have to dig around for this thread

The aapltctp[trackpad] driver doesn't work for me when I try to install it:

The folder you specified doesn't contain a compatible software driver for your device. If the folder contains a driver, make sure it is designed to work for Windows 32 bit systems.

Real mac specs in sig[except it's running Vista Ultimate now.]

The folder you specified doesn't contain a compatible software driver for your device. If the folder contains a driver, make sure it is designed to work for Windows 32 bit systems.

have you read this?

I also havent upladed the drivers due to being busy, I will get to that before the tuesday (hopefully)

Edited by Bartboy919

I am getting that exact same error on my MacBook. In device manager/HID-Devices, I have disabled every driver in there, but none of them disabled the built in trackpad. Any help would be great, because Vista especially NEEDS a right click.

Don't you feel stupid when you post a question on a form, and answer it yourself 30 seconds later...

Anyway, I had been receiving an error message every time I tried to install the aapltctp driver. This is because I was trying to install it on the wrong device. On my MacBook, the driver for the trackpad was not located in HID devices, but in USB controllers. Go to Device Manager/Universal Serial Bus controllers. One driver listed was a USB Human Interface device. I opened the driver update dialogue, and was presented a choice of "USB Human Interface Device" or "Apple Trackpad". So I installed the Apple drivers on this device, and presto, I have a scrolling, right-clicking, Vista Ultimate running, MacBook.

Here's a question, what video card do you guys have? My mbp 17" crashes in aero about every half hour. Is there a driver fix for this? I have the ATI x1600 256MB if people need a reference with the latest drivers from ATI. Is there a better driver to use?

• 2 weeks later...
I quite frankly tired of having to burn a CD every time I want to install windows Vista on my mac, so for convieniance I will post every driver that is needed for vista that comes with the CD.

MODS: If I am violating anything feel free to PM and/or remove the stuff

EDIT: It would seem that the max upload is 2 mb. While this is fine form most things, the realtek and the sigmaTel sound drivers are both 20 MB. So unless they somehow up the max upload, sound guys are out of luck

Thank you very much could you also send sound driver for macbook duo 2ghz. i didnt burn drivers cd and i'm "lost". i have no sound and performance control not installed and an unknown periferique. Please help! the camera is installed but i got a message : the build in camera not configured. excuse my english.

If only I had this when the new version of Boot Camp came out.

I ended up downloading this in torrent because I couldn't extract it (I had MacDrive and everything, I couldn't figure out how to mount DMG) also I didn't have my Mac OS installed at the time either.

can someone chuck the sound drivers on rapidshare and post the links? I really need sound back in vista but downloading about 10 different sigmatel drivers from the intel website dont work- it looks like everything is good but then there is no sound