Problems with .Mac

errandwolfe

3 posts in this topic

Having a very odd problem. I am unable to connect to my iDisk or use any of my .Mac sync services. This has be very puzzled as one day it was all working perfectly, the next it simply wasn't. I didn't install any system updates, and no applications I can think of would cause this problem.

Some facts:

1.) This is only happening on my desktop hackintosh, my lappy hackintosh syncs fine.

2.) When ever I try to start the sync services, the MirrorAgent.App keeps crashing over and over. The only way to stop it is to reboot.

3.) Have already replaced the MirrorAgent.App on my HD with the one from the JaS 10.4.8 DVD and the problem is still exactly the same.

4.) Have repaired permisions and verified drive integrity (fsck in single user mode).

5.) Already tried deleting my local cache of my iDisk.

6.) Unsure if this is related, but I can not start Personal File Sharing either. Windows file sharing, printer sharing, and remote desktop all work fine.

Please if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this speak up. Waiting for Apple .Mac support is like waiting for paint to dry.