In-stock P5LD2-VM 2.0?

5 posts in this topic

Anyone happen to know of any online stores which have Asus P5LD2-VM r2.0 motherboards in stock? I'm putting together a machine for someone, and wanted to go with the P5LD2 partially because of the high recomendations it's still getting here, as well as having used it for my own machine about a year back. However, I'm having a tough time tracking one down. I was waiting for newegg to restock, but they literally sold out again within hours of getting more in. It's too much of a gamble to wait out till their next one. The last two places I've ordered from listed it as in stock, but then, after ordering, reported to me that they were in fact sold out as well.

I figured rather than keep on going through the chain of false positives, I should see if anyone here's been able to buy any recently. Or, nearly as good an option, if there's any motherboards out there that are just as compatible and with a similar pricetag. The bad axe 2 looks nice, but more than twice the price for benefits that wouldn't be used.

www.mwave.com has it in stock as of right now. I and a friend have ordered from them and they are fast and great . I'm really happy with my Asus P5L-MX motherboard , RAM & CPU ordered from them. They also have the Asus with firewire in stock.

froogle search: Asus P5LD2-VM

Sorry, should have mentioned that. The stores I've been ordering with have been a basic step by step down a froogle search. Most of the top results that still list them as in stock on the store page are actually out.

www.mwave.com has it in stock as of right now. I and a friend have ordered from them and they are fast and great .

Excellent, I'm placing an order immediatly after this post goes in. Thanks to both of you for the quick attention!

Looks like a bit of bad luck on mwave.com. They're listing a p5ld2 instead of a p5ld2-vm. Aside from more usb connections, it looks pretty similar. But the listing for it on the hcl makes me nervous in comparison to going for the vm. Assuming that my tired from too late of night on first post, and too tired from lack of sleep on this one isn't just seeing them as different beasts when the reality was the p5ld2 actually being the p5ld2-vm. Even with google, the nuances of asus's naming scheme are above my head.