Natit or Titan still in development?

guice

5 posts in this topic

Just something I've been noticing as I looked around. dm_webd, the creator of the Natit branch, hasn't been on the forums since Nov. And the Titan website has been down since I've started playing with OSX.

Is there still development going on with these drivers? OR are they do the point where they can do the best they can and don't require any more development?

I'm trying to figure out my next course of action due to my video card problems. I'm trying to figure out if there's an update that might make the 6800GT better compatible or if I need to go ahead and get a new video card (and which one specifically) that will play nice with OSx86.

It's directly linked within the link I provided. :hysterical:

WoW on Hackintosh, performance

I have Natit installed and QE/CI are enabled. It totally sees the right video card, but my framerate in WoW is horrid. I get 10 fps on average. It's really bad.

I was under the impression Natit was a Titan copy with a few added updates. How would Titan fix this? I could try to reinstall Titan and remove Natit.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

natit=titan=nvinject=nvkush=nvdarwin=GFX_Strings=DSDT_Patch

The difference only in info.plist that is in injected strings. If you think that strings in titan is better then you can write the same values into your natit with the same result.

Problem with videocards is more complex that launch its by injector.