download titan.kext

kennykilla

4 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

I have been trying to install a .mpkg package for the past couple of days, but the Installer icon keeps on briefly appearing in the Dock then disappears. Thanks to the help of Kramer, I have at (hopefully) discovered what the problem is, the CPUID needs to be reinstalled (patched). My question is, how do I do this?

Initially I had 10.4.5 installed then used the JaS Combo updates last year to upgrade it to .4.8. Since then, any .pkg or .mpkg files I try to install they immediately quit. Now how do I reinstall the CPUID to fix this?

Kramer gave me some instructions, but they are not very clear to me. I booted into -s MODE but, I'm at a lost there. Do I need to have new files to patch it so it gets working again or can I use my 10.4.5 Myz DVD?

Specs:

1.6 GHz Sempron (64-Bit)

512 MBs of RAM

ASROCK mother board.

Thanks for any assistance provided.

MrDee, that is called THREADJACKING. Your question has nothing to do with the original post. Post it in a separate topic.

@ the OP: AFAIK, Titan has been more or less abandoned. The in-house devs here have created Natit, which essentially does the same thing.

Take a look in the Natit forums.

• Like 1