iLIFE2007...whooowhooo

madhur

7 posts in this topic

Hello i am from india , and have been a mac user for a year now....i play guitar and many other instruments incuding keyboard and i love garageband ...does anyone want to talk about new features that ilife could have ...here is my wishlist...

Garage Band

1 - New Guitar Amps Presets (they are pretty much the same since gb1)

2 - More Loops...Some New Loops ....(Since we are paying for it they should give us new loops too...im basically paying for a update and same loops)

3 - Support to add effects to real Instruments . (I Have a keyboard and its not MIDI ,i wish i could enhance the sound with gb, i hate using my mac keyboard

4 - I would Love it if they allowed third party guitar amps presets - or maybe a integration with guitar rig for a liitle extra price would be the {censored}.....

Iphoto

1 - Features that are found in Photoshops , and other Picture editing softwares .

2 - A NICE feature would be to be to have multiple effects found in photobooth , so u can look funny even if u look ugly..lol

3 - Also this one is lame but , could we have a nice integration with itunes....so we can drag and drop instead of creating albums , to manage our ipod..

like a iphoto window in itunes..would be sweet...

IWeb

1 - Please get us some new templates......it is a must....some templates for musicians....please......like with more flash stuff...

2 - TRipod support......merge do somethang....tripod supports frontpage i dont see why it should not support iweb//

3 - I would love it if iweb and mail integrated and become one thing and iweb comes free with leopard....

thats all i use folks so...if u have views over imove and idvd.....share em...if this has been posted before i am sorry...im just new ....

Bye

Madhur

Add to that, how would iWeb tie in with Mail?

As for it being free, it is with the purchase of a new Mac.

There has been all kinds of speculation that the reason why there is no iLife and iWork released so far is because they will be part of Leopard.

Some speculation says that they would be bundled, other says that they are just dependant on so many new things that are only in Leopard so there is no point releasing an unusable app so people can have it sitting on a shelf until Leopards release.

hey guys what i meant by mail and iweb integration is....that instead of it being two apps...it could be one and come in leopard...instead ilife.....also please post your opinions about what would be nice features , and what could be the possible new features that are rumored..thanks

madhur

• 2 weeks later...