Anyone use Mac The Ripper successfully on 10.4.7/8

nyjets12

6 posts in this topic

I have tried it on both of my OSX machines, one running JaS 10.4.7 and the other 10.4.8 JaS Semthex beta8

It installs and starts and runs for a long time then gives disk error messages on the disk I am saving the output to.

Anyone have this working correctly?

Thanks!

ive used MTR since build 12.

the best build that everything is working correctly is build 13e or 13d

it also likes to use graphics for the GUI so if your graphics are sub par (qe/ci disabled) it may take forever to load

it also likes superdrives and supported dvd drives.

for example on my g4 ppc mini it takes what seems like an hour

I have tried it on both of my OSX machines, one running JaS 10.4.7 and the other 10.4.8 JaS Semthex beta8

It installs and starts and runs for a long time then gives disk error messages on the disk I am saving the output to.

Thanks!

I used MacTheRipper on 10.4.7 and 10.4.8, worked OK 4 times, but the first try did not go thru. no idea why.

btw, i have the same 945-dvi MoBo. do you have any software problem with it? my dvd and iTune apps are not very stable and Sleep mode does not work properly (display does not wake up). what about yours?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Thanks!

I've been using Mac The Ripper v3.0 r13 for years with Mac OS X 10.4.10 on my hackintosh without any trouble. Try this version or update your system.