Desperately Seeking BonziBuddy

Hagar

55 posts in this topic

lolz, i just had a bsod, and the actual direct link to the downloads changed to

ftp://ftp.telus.net/pub/winsite/win95/netutil/bbsetup.exe

:P

they got smart! lol too much traffic, darn, same with my signature (that i just got done making and that got deleted thanks to a bsod.... :/)

and emm... mirroring it to rapidshare to be nice to that site ;)

http://rapidshare.com/files/16974847/bbsetup.exe.html

Darn it what's the world coming to? They're depriving us of the sort of high-quality spyware that we used to enjoy in the Windows 98 days. The little paperclip guy in Microsoft Word just can't fill Bonzi's shoes.

Just out of curiosity, if Bonzi got busted for their spyware, does BonziBuddy actually send your personal data anywhere? I'm thinking it sends it to a now-nonexistent place.

• 2 months later...

Has anyone found a link to the full install of the purple ape? I missed this guy. The parrot is ok and has many of the same features but doesn't live up to that ape! haha :glare: but yeah, I guess these guys aren't as bad now in terms of the spyware they contain, seeing as they were shut down over the court case, but that's just a guess... Even the main bonzi site has no trace of them anymore...

hmmm i think i would like a copy of that colonel, my school runs on macs(we just got tons of the new iMac C2D in) but for some unitelligent reason in computer class they teach how to use windows computers.......that will soon end with bonzibuddy.........

That would be awesome thanks Colonal! Is it a copy of the purple ape in the full 7mb install file?

First off, it's Colonel, but I'll let you slide this time. :thumbsup_anim:

Second, yes it is the full install. It's 7.8MB.

Guest Ramm

:)

This {censored} was rated the 6 th most annoying software ever on PCWorld. It's only two slots ahead of Vista XD

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...