[TRADE/SELL] Zune/Black w/case

BMC6053

17 posts in this topic

Black 30GB ZUNE w/ black sports silicone case & band.

Specs are your basic Zune:

http://www.zune.net/en-us/meetzune/techspecs/player.htm

The silicone case is pretty good, not the best in the world but I like it. The zune is in nearly perfect condition, that is to say it looks perfect to me other-than some dust but no real signs of wear.

--------------------

I just need an old PCI Graphics card to rescue an X1600 Pro PCIe graphics card. I know thats not an even trade so of course you can toss in some things to make it even, such as things like wifi devices or msq things you have laying around and not using or just toss some cash my way w/the pci card.

Well, mostly anything thats fair. I do need a PCI video card though - even if its ancient. So if you have any of them laying around and have something else that would at least mostly even out with the Zunes value then I'll probably except it.

I have the box it came in and install CD in the closet someplace - Not sure if it matters but hopefully the box is in good shape to lol. I do have the install CD someplace to but theres an updated version of the Zune player since then. I don't think there is any new firmware available yet (its has vr 1.2 on it now which enabled wifi).

Anyway - PM me if you have something, need more info or want to work out details.

Cheers!

Hmmmz... something to ponder for sure. Are the specs in your sig or another one? What model iBook is it?

Though what I really need and probably could find is an old PCI video card - haven't got one of them laying around do you? I don't care if it only works in just vesa mode LoL.

Ignore that last post - I just realized its listed lol.

Whats the specs on the SiS PCI video card?

I'm not about to trade only it only for a really old one by itself - Just a trade of equal value or close to it..

The only reason I decided to try to trade is because I personaly have no use for it anymore.. my use for it was short-lived. I just thought it made sense to post it here since I do need a video card to use to rescue another one lol. I could go out and get one at wall-mart (I couldn't find anything @ a real computer store that didn't require me to pay allot of cash) but I'm not in need of a brand new video card really.. and I'll still have a zune I don't use (btw, I don't have a need for any mp3 player these days).

Anyway - That G3 is looking good :)

CheerS!

AGP isn't going to do it unfortunately. I probably should have gotten a mb with 2 PCIe slots .. coz I have 2 PCIe graphic cards LOL.

PCI Graphics card vga (goofed when I said vesa mode) - Just need to use it to get into good old fashioned dos =0D

I may have to break down and go buy one - I just don't see a point in that unless I can just find an old one. In any case - I found the box/so-called-manual for the zune and its also in pretty good condition. usually I toss boxes away LOL.

i can offer the following

digital camera

wirless keyboard

vista beta 2 (bought from microsoft)

vista rc1 (bought from microsoft)

joystick

nvidia graphics card

grand theft auto san andreas

i need an mp3 player and i dont use any of tht stuff im offering

also a sony palm pilot

Edited by Conan Obrien

i need an mp3 player and i dont use any of tht stuff im offering

If only that graphics card was PCI LoL.

The Zune is a great player especially if you want to watch video (screen is bigger than an iPods). .. but if you just want an mp3 player I'd recommend iPod nanno or something along thoughs lines... unless you want FM as well.. then there are some with fm and not so-good-video.

One of these days there'll be linux on the Zune 2 >=0)

If only that graphics card was PCI LoL.

The Zune is a great player especially if you want to watch video (screen is bigger than an iPods). .. but if you just want an mp3 player I'd recommend iPod nanno or something along thoughs lines... unless you want FM as well.. then there are some with fm and not so-good-video.

One of these days there'll be linux on the Zune 2 >=0)

i might be able to get a PCI graphics card but i dunno

• 2 weeks later...