So, basically I'm gonna just copy here all the procedures i took to get there.
1. You'll need an OS X 10.4.7 JAS DVD image burnt into a DVD.
2. Then you'll need to disable one core from the laptop's BIOS setup. Then of course boot your laptop with it and proceed with the system install.
(Remember to check the SS3, GMA950 and Wireless options to get those three things working with just the installation of the OS.)
3. After the installation is complete, we need to upgrade to 10.4.8.
The easiest way i found to do this is with mac.nub's guide here http://forum.insanel...showtopic=33342.
4. Once we have that update installed and working, it's time to get sound from our mac. In order to do this we will use Taruga's method.
Just download the AppleHDAPatcher from this post http://forum.insanel...showtopic=32859 and then the codec dump attached at the end of this guide.
Just drop the codec dump on the AppleHDAPatcher icon and authenticate to let the program patch the driver.
5. We have now just two problems to solve: Both cores working and the battery fix.
To get the battery working, I followed keithpk's tutorial here: http://forum.insanel...showtopic=14912
You'll need to reboot your SO in order to get that working.
6. Final step, getting both cores working.
To do that, i followed devilhood's tutorial over here: http://forum.insanel...showtopic=15474.
I used devilhood's suggestion for the Kernel Flag too:
<string>platform=X86PC fn=3 cpus=1 -v</string>
7. Now we just have to go back to our BIOS setup and activate both cores.
Now we have everything working! :-D
Just in case, I'm pasting here my laptop specifications (I don't know if everything will work with other specs)
Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz
Wireless card: Minicard DW1390 (BROADCOM CORPORATION)
Audio: STAC Sigmatel 9200
Hope that you can find this handy and once again, Thank You all people who worked so hard to get everything working!