• Please log in to reply
213 replies to this topic

Hayato

Hayato

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:playing guitar, working with computers, listening to music, drawing
Hi everyone! I'm Hayato and I'm a big Apple/Mac fan. ^_^ The sad thing is that I don't really have a Mac yet, so for now I'm running Windows XP, but I'm planning on getting an iMac very soon online, so I should be making the switch in a little bit. :P Other than computers, I've got a few hobbies like playing guitar and reading manga. Guitar and music in general make up a huge part of my life, so I have five guitars right now, but unfortunately no band yet lol. Oh yeah, and I live in Indiana, but I was originally born in Hawaii and lived in Japan for a good few years (I'm half-Japanese). Anyway, I'm done talking for now. I hope I can become an active member of these forums! :D

Nabeel co

Nabeel co

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Macs, Science, Technology, RC Model Planes/Cars, My Website.
Hi all! I finally decided to settle down into the insanely mac, after Spymac decided to screw us all over a few years back...

Hope to get to know you all soon.

D14

D14

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello.

Been lurking for about a month and finally decided to register. I need to replace an 11 year old PC I use for music and web browsing and made the quite irrational and costly decision to attempt building a budget Mac Pro to support my growing addiction to photography and video production, despite my lack of technical experience and not having used a Mac on any sort of regularity for over a decade. [/Run-On Sentence]

Well, back to lurking for me! (At least now I can search :) )

CoolDude503

CoolDude503

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
Hi, I'm new here at InsanelyMac. I have joined here since January 17, 2008. I joined here because I got a MacBook for Christmas and, of course, finding solutions to the problems that I might be encountering with my MacBook. I'm also a member of MacJams.com and my screename is also known as CoolDude503. I also have a YouTube account named CoolDude503 found at http://www.youtube.c...ser/CoolDude503 . I am also looking forward to be on the forum with you guys.

Sk8ergrl

Sk8ergrl

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Donators
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Ipod touch 2g jailbreak, osx86, talking to my friends on msn, Programming
Hi All I'm Jayme I'm 27 english & living in the Uk. I use to be a software analyst working with Unix, Solaris, IBM, SONY, WIN NT. I like to eat lots of food lol and watching horror movies, listening to Enya, Cream anthems, Pop music, Chatting to my friends on msn and irc. Currently interested in the osx86 and ipod touch 2g jailbreak. My name Sk8ergrl is from when I use to rollerblade and I bought a jacket saying "Skater Girl". Loooking forward to meeting you all either on here on irc.

Peace out

Jayme x

Ik12

Ik12

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Chocolate, Sleeping thight and Computing. Software mainly.
Hi!

I'm Cyril, from Luxembourg.

I will make a hackintosh the next week. I've tryed a macbook in which I've discovered Mac Os. If I'll enjoy it, I'll get a mac mini or pro.

I am a GNU/Linux user since 98 (w00t, in my eleventh year!). Unfortunatly, I did not made any use of the experience: I'm far of being a guru. I've been studying networks and IT administation and now I'm switching to programming.

I enjoy eating pizza, watching Doctor Who, Stragate, reading good books, sleeling, playing scrabble and chatting on irc. Actually, pretty much everything I can do on an armchair or in my bed. But from time to time, I move my back and go play bowling. I'm also a languages geek, I like observing them, you know, origins, similarities, tranlsations... Probably because I have no main language, I always think in few of them, which inevitably conduct me to misspelling :)

FreakyMac

FreakyMac

InsanelyFail

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
I think I already posted in here before, But I couldn't find me so i'll REintroduce myself.

Hello my name is Dylan, a 17 year old tech geek living currently in Chanute, Kansas. I use to originally live in the Netherlands til i was 5 than I came here so here I am.
I love music. Armin van Buuren particulary.
Writing, Tinkering with Computers, and of course Music = My Life.

Ouch

Ouch

Weee, what a predicament!

• Retired
  • 1,190 posts
I'm going to REintroduce myself too.

Maybe some folks are old enough to remember me, i used to hang around Insanely Mac a couple of years ago but went into retirement (according to my group) but thought i would pop back to see how things were doing as I have a bit more time on my hands.

The site has changed a bit - looks awesome though! Any of the old crew still around?

Rgds

Ouch

som3on3

som3on3

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
nice myspace website
MySpace Layouts

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,251 posts

I'm starting this thread for all of us (well, maybe not all 40,000 of us) to introduce ourselves.

Swad, surely you didn't expect one day we would be ten times as many :lol:

splodger15

splodger15

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I'm starting this thread for all of us (well, maybe not all 40,000 of us) to introduce ourselves.

I'm Mash, I'm a Senior in college majoring in Communication Studies. I do some part time web design work and love all things technology. I'm also into music, literature, politics, nature, traveling, and a whole bunch of other stuff. I live in the American Midwest and I love it. Oh, and I've only become a fan of Macs in the past year or so.

So that's enough about me - how about you?

VampiricPadraig

VampiricPadraig

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hiya. Im Padraig from Ireland and I am going to start looking about getting Mac OS X to replace the boring MS Vista. i need to try something new and looking at the videos that Chris Pirillo does on YouTube has said to me "Is it time to ditch Vista for OS X" and immediately said....Yes!

I tried to get Mac OS X working but I had to stop because 1) I didnt what I was doing and 2) I didnt know what hardware was compatiable with Mac OS X.

Yes I have looked on "OSx86 Wiki" but my particular ASUS motherboard (M2R-FVM) wasn't listed so thats why I came here in serach of some answers. I know for a fact that my processor (AMD Athlon 64 x2 3800+ (s939)(what ever the 's939' stands for)) and Gfx Card (nVIDIA GeForce 7300SE/7200GS (Is there a difference between 'SE' on the card and 'GT' that is on the wiki page :/) works.

I will appreciate all the help that given to me and I shall repost part of this post in the relevent thread!

See You Around
VP^^

mattrb

mattrb

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts
VampiricPadraig, I think you can get this working

dmazimoto

dmazimoto

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello everybody, my name is Daniel. I'm from Guatemala and have been in the United States for 15 years. I work for a bank modifying defaulted mortgage loans. I have a beautiful 5 year old daughter. I've been working on PCs since I was 15 years old. I've never gone to school to learn about computers. I've always been fascinated by the Mac operating systems. I'm very excited to be here and to learn. Nice to meet everybody!

metaboga

metaboga

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi my name is meta and I m a new user of hackintosh! I deal with music producing and I wanted to switch to mac because of its stability. but mac is to expensive so I tried Hackintosh and it worked well till now!

but I also need some help so that's why I'm here!

thank you an have a nice day!

Distriker

Distriker

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello, my real name is Iván and I am 14 years old. I am from Spain, Canary Islands, and I study 3º ESO. My english is not very good but I try speak with more clarity with you.

I am a designer, a developer, a programmer, in general, I love all the things that be of the computer. Love the hardware.

I have a few projects, including a system management images, very interesting.

I arrive to this community because I have a doubts about the iAktos v7.

I see that InsanelyMac is a great and big community.

This is all and I wait that you and me get along (nos llevemos bien xD).

Greetings.

Voolfen

Voolfen

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Heya

I became interested in Macs a few months ago, and will probably looking into installing Leopard on my intel machine sometime in the new year. So far, ive just jumped straight in at the deep end, and still dont know a lot about all this.

So yeah....

and a also love gfx

estaked

estaked

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi all!

I'm AJ and reside in Oregon. Been on mac for a few years for video work, graphics and such. Heard about doing hackintosh a few months ago found the site and have been lurking ever since. Decided to make an account to hopefully learn a bunch and hopefully actually build a machine here soon. See you guys around!

Six Five Two

Six Five Two

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi!

I'm Paul, a musician and avid tinkerer. I got into OSx86 as a proof of concept project for myself, and am now considering/saving for a Macbook or iMac (hopefully to be obtained in the near future). I still have a lot to learn, thus my registration here. =D

My current project is getting Snow Leopard to run on my HP dv9000 laptop and my MSI X48C Platinum Intel Core 2 Quad 8200 system. I've had much success with the laptop in terms of Leopard (everything but the WiFi and Garageband work, and the camera is shotty). I hope to learn more about OS X and it's adaptatons.

C3sound

C3sound

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Im an audio engineer/sound designer in progress. I have a bachelors in music production and technology, and presently at Vancouver Film School for sound design for visual media and video games. 'Thinkin of building a hackintosh for video game audio because most audio middleware and game engines only run on Windows but I use Mac for all my audio work in Pro Tools.

Ive been a musician for 12 years. Guitar is my main instrument. I played in a funk rock psychedelic band during college around Nashville and Murfreesboro.

Any audio questions? Hit me up!!!

C3Sound

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy