navigating threads

quixos

5 posts in this topic

is there a simple way to get move through a thread that i'm missing? click, page down, search for the next one, click page down etc. it's hard to find the next post and it's clumsy.

why isn't there a next in thread button or something? or is there some kind of trick to this? :)

edited: AND when you click on a post, you go to the post, but the threads on the bottom go back to page one each time! so it's really click on page 3 of a post, read it, then have to navigate from page one back to page three, page down searching for the next thread, etc, over and over.

I'm a little confused, to be honest. What exactly is happening? Can you give us a screenshot or two to help us understand?

Oh, and try this - make sure that under the "options" drop down button at the upper right hand corner of the thread (under "Add Reply") that you have "Standard" view selected. Just to make sure we're talking about the same thing.

-Mashugly

i will check my options as you've suggested.

if i can't figure this out, i will upload a narrated shockwave movie of what i'm experiencing tomorrow to one of those file sites, then post a link here. sorry for the unclear description, but if you see it, it will be much clearer.

thank you. :)

• 2 weeks later...