puzzle

djpc47

21 posts in this topic

I want to post the answers but i want other to figure it out... it fun, makes you think. Puzzle 9 for me ;)

Dice :)

answers: /puzzler/ieee/leonardodavinci/103/1000/iridium/hooke/4500/panamacanal/ have fun!

Im outta here. Sorry for being an ass.

Edited by Hagar

I finally got the first two, by myself. If you wanna know how PM me. Skipped the next two, and solved the fifth and sixth too

Edited by Unstable Connection

Some times you have to look at stuff differently than what you would normally cool at something. For me I am extremely Dyslexic so I have to read things differently than other people. and read things over and over and over again. Really took me about 2 hours for the whole thing, some are hard some are not.

Dice

I am really not back, I just view the forums and comment if something needs to be said. But I do not post much anymore.

Thanks though.

Dice

This puzzle is one of the hardest I have done in a little while, but it was fun. Oh and I am installing my Hacintosh now :( so far so good

I would ask if anyone is going to discuss answers and actually reveal and answer then to use a colour in your post - something not too bring.

Making the font size smaller makes no difference. By using a colour others can avoid the post if they wish and try and solve it themselves.

PS: I'm still trying to work out the first one. Seen Dicenet's answer but don't understand how he got it.

Edited by AcePlayer

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I quit doing it as soon as I realised it was one of those "look in the source code for the next level" games... I spent hours on a different one, and they all went to waste when I got stuck on level 11... I don't do them anymore :P

• 2 months later...