Easy animation app on OS X?

iMags

14 posts in this topic

Hello. I have an difficult assignment at school, I am making a video about energy in science. Therefore I need a animation application that is easy to understand. It would be great if it was possible to do the animations in 3D.

What app should I use? I already know how to use Final Cut and Motion, but I guess that Motion isn't the right program to use for the animations.

It doesn't matter if the programs are UB or not. The movie is going to be created on a PPC nevertheless.

Price is also no problem . :unsure:

Edited by iMags

Ya, I sorta kn0w, but obviously it didn't h3lp you find apps f0r OS X. It would be great if someone could find apps that w0rk on 0S X

Seriously, I am not looking for super-advanced and difficult windows apps discovered on Google.

Edited by iMags

XD, maya is used to animate and model most hollywood movies, but as u didnt even know it had a timeline, i guess it aint for you.

and what the {censored} is it with your 31337 5p34k, +41k1ng l1k3 +h15 15 r3411y g4y.

Easy animation is a contradiction, it took me years to learn my animation software. You could use Bryce if all you want is terrains, I dont know about sketchup.

You could also try blender http://www.blender.org/cms/Blender.31.0.html but depending on how much time you have you may not be able to create what you want for your project. It takes alot to create a decent animation.

• 2 years later...