how old r ya?

124 posts in this topic

Yeah! mine says Birthday Unknown :D

macgirl, I can't believe you are from Mexico City (I have read your Profile)! I have been there a few months ago to give a concert. If I knew, I would have certainly invited you!

...and not to go out from this topic, a few months ago, I was still 31! ;)

macgirl, I can't believe you are from Mexico City (I have read your Profile)! I have been there a few months ago to give a concert. If I knew, I would have certainly invited you!

...and not to go out from this topic, a few months ago, I was still 31! :dance_24:

Thanks, what kind of music?

... I'm still without age...

Thanks, what kind of music?

... I'm still without age...

I play classical music. Last summer, I had a concert tour of Latin America, and Mexico City was one of the cities I visited. The day after my concert, I went to Teotihuacan... WOW, that's older than me!

I play classical music. Last summer, I had a concert tour of Latin America, and Mexico City was one of the cities I visited. The day after my concert, I went to Teotihuacan... WOW, that's older than me!

Wow, I don't hear much classical music, but a cencert is a concert, a friend of mine is studying as Opera Singer, and most of her public exams she has I go to see/hear her.

Wow, I don't hear much classical music, but a cencert is a concert, a friend of mine is studying as Opera Singer, and most of her public exams she has I go to see/hear her.

Wow, I would go to her public exams, too!

If I come back to Mexico City, I'll surely let you know, so that you can introduce also your friend to me. :(

Yes, and arent i sexc? ;)

Oh, yes, you are very sexy! Unfortunately I am already married...