Need serious help

3 posts in this topic

I know you lot are thinking why i just dont search for this information but i've tried and i haven't go no where, so i hope that there's someone there that can help me with this plz. First of all i have the Darwine kernal of 8.4.1 Mac OS X86 10.4.6 and just installed it, first problem is that it keeps crashing on every single software i download and some of the software installed on this verison, eg DVD Player, Safri, etc...

I've installed this like 11 times trying to fix this problem, and i have finally given up so i ask for help, should i install 10.4.7 or is there a pacth to fix this problem or should i jus go back to Windows XP.

First of all...we're not your computer. We dont know what's causing the bad performance on your

computer. Best bet is to download another version and try that. If that still doesn't solve the

problem, its most likely your computer isn't up for the great os without maybe some drivers

which have to be loaded.

Try downloading or installing 10.4.7 (or even better 10.4.8 with the new kernel).

Dont give up too soon...it took me 2 weeks to get it running properly. I never returned

to xp since then (8 months ago)....and i prolly never will.

Good luck !