Full 10.4.3 DVD Leaked

Swad

37 posts in this topic

I mean, while I certainly value and respect Maxxuss, I would like this community will spawn an army of hackers and not just rely on one super-hacker.
So far he is the one that made more stuff possible that anyone else. Thanks to him my SSE2 Winchester can run all apps, I can surf the net through VMware and even have sound. If possible at all, my bet is he'll be the one to make 10.4.3 possible.

macrumors.com is saying that there could be intel macs as soon as january.

That's great cause I'm in the market of getting em. :( I'm sure someone here will say "you can get OS X on your current PC without the Apple premium" but it'll be such a hassle to maintain & keep current. You'll need to depend on non-official channels for support and that's a variable most people cant live with until the end of time.

I really wish Apple would sell the developer kit as the base Mactel. $999 for a fully loaded Power Mac's sweet.

Those who want an opinion on when to get a Mactel should consider getting one once Mac OS X 10.5 is released in late 2006 or early 2007. By that time Mactels with 64-bit Intel processors would be out and all the kinks with Rosetta & Universal Binaries would be worked out by then. Enough time would also pass so you can evaluate Vista whether going with a non-Apple PC is the way to go.

Guest Let The Metal Flow

how can i install this dvd in a native partition? i've tryed to convert the dmg file (3GB) into img and copy into a partition and boot with chain0 but i get error..

how can i install this dvd in a native partition? i've tryed to convert the dmg file (3GB) into img and copy into a partition and boot with chain0 but i get error..

the point is that you can't unless you can crack the security, that is what everyone is waiting on, well that and some 3d drivers. but mostly that.

• 2 weeks later...
I am not sure if understand what you are saying here, but If you mean that it is pathetic to rely on others in general, I agree.

I mean, while I certainly value and respect Maxxuss, I would like this community will spawn an army of hackers and not just rely on one super-hacker.

This thread was recently bumped and the one line outburst that i forgot I even said has been brought to my attention. Yes bofors, that is what I meant. But I do think many people here are capable of cracking (or tricking) the TPM albeit given a little more time. I was just trying to provoke action into people rather than waiting on the messiah. (i must have been drinking that night because posting that is very hazy. :) )

I do value Maxxuss and meant no disrespect, but I wish his army knew his methods alittle better. It is a bad idea to send the troops to war without basic training. :D

EDIT: kernel cracking (or TPM cracking) is no walk in the park appearently and I did not mean to imply anything by saying "basic" training. Just a stupid metaphor.