Rhapsody DR2 laptop for sale

Rhapsody Guru

10 posts in this topic

HEY GUYS!

If anyone is interested in buying my one-of-a-kind RhapsodyBook, please let me know in this thread. I will put it up for $100 BIN on eBay if anyone wants it. Please... I am running into some money problems and I can definitely use a quick $100 to settle my already gigantic phone bill. If you have any questions about the laptop, just PM me! THANK YOU!

Here are the technical specs:

IBM ThinkPad 765L with....

Intel Pentium MMX - 166 MHz

106 MB RAM (the maximum amount)

2 MB Video Ram

3 GB Hard Disk

Max 1024x768 resolution at 16 bit color

Extras!!

20X Speed HITACHI CD-ROM Drive

External Floppy Drive

Spare Battery

A nice carrying tote!

Condition: Very Good

Detail: There are some minor scuff marks on the outside of the laptop.

:thumbsup_anim:

Guru

It definately supports more than 106MB of RAM. So I assume you mean that's the max the laptop can support...not Rhapsody :hysterical:

Im quite sure thats what he means, hey matt, how does it run on the top? is there any hardware issues?

Im quite sure thats what he means, hey matt, how does it run on the top? is there any hardware issues?

No hardware issues I can see. Like I said in the description, it was a somewhat gently used laptop used in a corporate environment. Oh sHARD>>, I know Rhapsody can support up to 192 MB of physical memory. The laptop, however, is completely maxed out at 106 MB which is fine for pretty much everyone's needs (if it isn't a little bit excessive). Oh, I also forgot to tell you guys that I'll throw in a spare battery and a newer 20x speed CD-ROM drive with the deal. Please consider my delicious offer. Besides, Panda200x is asking TWICE the amount I am asking for a laptop of roughly the same specs. :star_sunglasses:

Guru

P.S... Oh, as a side note... did you get the legendary Marklar-Tiger.iso??????? I would like a copy uploaded to Glenda-Corps server so I can get it for myself. Man bwhsh8r, you are a genius!!!

P.S... Oh, as a side note... did you get the legendary Marklar-Tiger.iso??????? I would like a copy uploaded to Glenda-Corps server so I can get it for myself. Man bwhsh8r, you are a genius!!!

Isn't their server down?