9a343

Fizzeh

107 posts in this topic

Time Machine animation is very 'rough' on a Macbook CD, bit annoying. Otherwise the system seems stable 50% of the time, but I keep getting folders that appear on the desktop with no name that cant be removed, even in terminal.

in the new ichat i can get the photobooth effects to work in a video chat, and obviously you cant get screesharing/keynotes to work cause the other person has to have leopard ichat, but how do you do the background replacement thing described by apple? on the page it says just drag and drop an image/movie into the video window, but when i do that nothing happens.

in the new ichat i can get the photobooth effects to work in a video chat, and obviously you cant get screesharing/keynotes to work cause the other person has to have leopard ichat, but how do you do the background replacement thing described by apple? on the page it says just drag and drop an image/movie into the video window, but when i do that nothing happens.

A developer does not need to do that to develop is own application. Has not been included in world-spreading builds, just as the Secret Features.

Edited by iLux