9a343

Fizzeh

107 posts in this topic

Have you seen this, it's awesome !

Some people are offering 40$ for any seeder of the Torrentspy 9A343 torrent where evertbody is stuck at 75%. They say the seeder will just have to authentificate with his IP after his seed completes and provide a Paypal account.

I think I will seed my leo, there is not much risk. Oh and please, let me seed it alone cause I need this money !

Edited by Mark Snow

Guest bikedude880
Back to the actual build....of note, when you are asked for an admin password, it does not auto-fill your username

That also showed up in 9a321 and if I remember correctly, 9a303 as well. Good idea for added security (underprivileged users can't figure out admin user names).

That also showed up in 9a321 and if I remember correctly, 9a303 as well. Good idea for added security (underprivileged users can't figure out admin user names).

yeah...but its annoying

Guest bikedude880
sweet, wasn't it cracked by a russion again?

Yeah, I know them quite well now. There are a few kinks that still need to be worked out on Apple's side of things, but other than that it all works well.

Yeah, I know them quite well now. There are a few kinks that still need to be worked out on Apple's side of things, but other than that it all works well.

Yeah, this build is very very buggy. Some apps that have worked on Leopard before no longer work...and some apps that havent worked now do work.

Well, it looks like all one needs to do is do a little editing of the Distribution.dist file in the 802.11n Enabler to get it to work under 9a343.

The simplest method is just editing

AirPort Extreme 802.11n Enabler.pkg/Contents/Distribution.dist

and removing...

// 10.5+ not allowed

if(-1 != system.compareVersions(my.target.systemVersion.ProductVersion, '10.5')) {

my.result.type = 'Fatal';

my.result.message = system.localizedString('ERR_REQ');

return (false);

}

Works just fine over here on a Macbook Pro 17" C2D.

actually, off topic for a sec, bonzibuddy had me paranoid for a day that apple had my ip, but now i'm better

same here, why i wiped my hdd

and Altimes, nope, first of all you just spammed about oink in another thread, that snowballs for many other people to do the same, go beg for invites in the proper thread and NOWHERE else

Oink: http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=16843

all other sites: http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showforum=65

dont do it again, no one likes to hear people beg and {censored} on a thread, and i was being nice this time! :poster_oops: