9a343

Fizzeh

107 posts in this topic

And some people aren't doing anything illegal. There are some devs here just trying to discuss it.

Hmm sure but I more target the guys like Mr. Mac... maybe the guys in nosibirsk not heard yet he seeded Leo on a public tracker... someone migth want to spread handouts somewhere in cupertino?

By posting you are up on public tracker seeding a ripped of leopard build is more than stupid in a public forum. I doubt 95% in this thread even know how easy it is to get the real IP of someone.

Close to any thinking person reading this must think either some ppl feel extremly save (but aren't) or must be just stupid to belive Apple is not monitoring thsi forum as well as other "known" places. The only thing I see about behavour like Mr. Mac is showing, is self profiling, which only will end in his IP is easy to find, record skrew him up.

There is a diffrence of ppl who stay in business, putting stuff on the net "silent" and it suddenly appears or make a fool of themself by even posting the uplaod progress. I can't get how stupid some ppl must be. Sorry. :hysterical:

But hey, hope you read about the fine for such things. Dealign with such {censored} is like sex, safety first.

Edited by BonziBuddy

Hmm sure but I more target the guys like Mr. Mac... maybe the guys in nosibirsk not heard yet he seeded Leo on a public tracker... someone migth want to spread handouts somewhere in cupertino?

By posting you are up on public tracker seeding a ripped of leopard build is more than stupid in a public forum. I doubt 95% in this thread even know how easy it is to get the real IP of someone.

Close to any thinking person reading this must think either some ppl feel extremly save (but aren't) or must be just stupid to belive Apple is not monitoring thsi forum as well as other "known" places. The only thing I see about behavour like Mr. Mac is showing, is self profiling, which only will end in his IP is easy to find, record skrew him up.

There is a diffrence of ppl who stay in business, putting stuff on the net "silent" and it suddenly appears or make a fool of themself by even posting the uplaod progress. I can't get how stupid some ppl must be. Sorry. :hysterical:

But hey, hope you read about the fine for such things. Dealign with such {censored} is like sex, safety first.

That is five explaining what we do is illegal. WE KNOW. I have just noticed in this new build(that I am typing this message in) that when you type a letter, it takes a minute to record it. kind of annoying.

Quit pointing out the obvious. Yes, torrenting is illegal, but do you think we would talk about it if we were scared of getting caught? (wouldnt it be funny if apple knocked on our doors tonight :thumbsup_anim: ) And the only way apple would get our IPs was if you were torrenting, not talking on a forum. Its easy as hell to get another persons IP through torrents. Thats what i do to get back at people ("Threlly" from demonoid :fiery: )

ok i will digress off topic for one second, who in the heck is this bonzibuddy idiot here? he thinks that we dont know what people do here is illegal. please stop warning what is going on around here. all 4 of your posts have been just telling us that we are commiting suicide and that they have our IP's recorded already. please post something productive and not useless. if apple wanted to catch us they would have already!

He has another nick that has alot more pull here, have respect, he knows what hes talking about, and you definately wouldnt say that to him if he was on the other one. everyone, look at whats happening here, the mods and admins are serious and we should listen to them, or else they will close this and everyother topic we post about warez in.... thats why the original thread got deleted (and yes im well aware and regretful that it was me who killed it but....)

and back on topic, why is the new os so large?

oh, and thanks everyone for the help and support, just trust me on this one.

:pirate2:and back on topic, why is the new os so large?

just the new code. when os x came out, it was only 500 MB, it grew to 1 GB, then 1.5 GB and finally 4.7 GB with tiger. even panther was just 3 GB. The thing that is weird that the needed system software in tiger 10.4 is 1.1 GB, in leopard i believe in leopard it is 1.9 GB. Strange jump