9a343

Fizzeh

107 posts in this topic

it is better. people say that it is worse, but it seems that most bugs are in things that people usually don't use. BTW, lets not make this thread stupid like the other two. i am not using it full time

Edited by mr.mac

your welcome. it seems about the same. Id say bug fixes on the 'surface' of the software, but the inner workings of it are still very bad. The simpler things are bug free, but the complicated things are buggy, in other words.

Edited by mr.mac

No warez talk. Asking someone to PM you for the link to the latest is just.. wrong...

i am. at about 9:00(my time, in about 45 minutes) I will need to stop seeding for abut 15 min. when i arrive at my destination, i will be back up

EDIT: i am leaving now for about 25 min. during that time I won't be able to seed. i will be right back.

Edited by mr.mac

So even through PM? Because I have leaked 5 things before this. All of them versions of Mac OS X.

No warez talk. Asking someone to PM you for the link to the latest is just.. wrong...

ok i will digress off topic for one second, who in the heck is this bonzibuddy idiot here? he thinks that we dont know what people do here is illegal. please stop warning what is going on around here. all 4 of your posts have been just telling us that we are commiting suicide and that they have our IP's recorded already. please post something productive and not useless. if apple wanted to catch us they would have already!

they can have my IP - its my unis :)

seriously though, I'm not worried. All Out Macs Today - by 'Penny Lane' am I to assume you are in Liverpool?

sorry to get off topic, 9A343 looks like some pretty serious progress, but my thoughts are going to what the 'top secret' features are, I mean - what else can they do?

ok i will digress off topic for one second, who in the heck is this bonzibuddy idiot here? he thinks that we dont know what people do here is illegal. please stop warning what is going on around here. all 4 of your posts have been just telling us that we are commiting suicide and that they have our IP's recorded already. please post something productive and not useless. if apple wanted to catch us they would have already!

And some people aren't doing anything illegal. There are some devs here just trying to discuss it.