Macdrive 7 preview/final

marliwahoo

36 posts in this topic

Nice find! I can't wait to use this. When my Mac drive enabled and Vista is running however, it sounds like the computer randomly makes memory dumps. It's connected, but it doesn't have a drive letter (which is normal. It's listed as being connected in Computer Management though.) I have to manually go into Computer Management and disable the Mac drive all-together.

I wonder if MacDrive will fix this.

The same here... i guess its because we are using Vista x64?

I tryed to look on regedit and found some missing entrys on registry like the ImagePath of the .sys drivers.. .tryed installing it with disabled signature enforcement and nothing, no chance to using even then...

I did manually copyed form SysWoW64\drivers to System32\drivers but still no chance, not even adding the system32 ImagePath to windows registry...

And there is no INF file so we can manually install the 2 unloadable .sys files...

Anyone have an idea?

Is it possible we make a inf for this??

I would love to have it working, even if it only works hiting F8

I get the following error when I reboot after installing. I've tried "repairing" three times, and it doesn't seem to do anything. Anyone else in the same situation as me?

macdriveerrorvk6.jpg

Yes that happend to me i just let it repair and was ok after that

i dont think u need a serial, they were smart and made it harder to crack by not allowing you to enter a serial and it removes the 5 day limit (thats what they did with the old one)

Has anyone tried to use MacDrive Beta 2 in x64 OS's? (I mean Vista x64 or XPx64)

OK, I'll answer myself to my question:

I have installed Vista x64 today and definitely MacDrive Beta 2 doesn't work.

On the side of MacDrive I have read that they don't even know by when the x64 version will be ready.

Are they dumb or something? Don't they know that lots of people will be requesting that version??? :(