Ebay seller is selling the Top secret features of leopard!

Bartboy919

30 posts in this topic

Pretty cute really.

Technically according to Ebay and Paypal, as long as he delivers something, then he is not committing fraud.

He specifically says that he will provide access to the video, as well as offer a book of artwork.

As long as he sends the book, it does not matter what he gives in the video as a physical product would be delivered.

And to think that the bidding is already up to $60...

All I have to say is "Why didn't I think of this?"

Pretty cute really.

Technically according to Ebay and Paypal, as long as he delivers something, then he is not committing fraud.

He specifically says that he will provide access to the video, as well as offer a book of artwork.

As long as he sends the book, it does not matter what he gives in the video as a physical product would be delivered.

And to think that the bidding is already up to $60...

All I have to say is "Why didn't I think of this?"

you can still do it yourself, but im sure no matter what you send apple may try and kill ur adc (if you have one) and who says you cant still do it if thats what you wish?

Also:

"Question & Answer

Q: And what if the winner of the bid gets the video on youTube?

A: It works like that: 1) the winner gets the video immediatly after the payment 2) we all wait for Steve's announcements. 3) just before the announcement...more

Q: Is this just a video of your speculation? Are there Apple representatives saying making these claims?

A: Of course there are no Apple representatives leaking information, otherwise they would be fired in half a second and sued immediatly after.

Q: Since you will do this by email, I don't know if I care about the video. I would like to know the 'secrets. How much would that cost, via Paypal...more

A: Thanks, there are no shipping costs, but the secret will be revealed only to the winner of the bid.

Q: So how did you obtain this video?

A: Connecting the dots...

Q: you say you'll put the video on youtube 1 hour before the official announcement. if i want to be sure you do this i need to know when the official...more

A: Sure, later this week I will add the youtube address on this page! For the date, a special event will be scheduled by Apple, but this has not been fixed...more"

Basically, its all bull!

maybe the top feature is that it can run direct x games :hysterical:

or something with games... i dont know

well steve said thei didnt want to show the secret features on wwdc because they dont want that the competition will steal ideas and features.

maybe the thought M$ would put in the feature into vista then...

Leopard can run Windows Apps...

You hace the choice of using Parallels, Crossover, or even using the official Wine project through X11 in a Rootless Console.

Sure, you can do all of those now, but doing so under Leopard is just so much sexier.

Really?

My 2c ... Leopard will be available for all PCs. Now it will be a direct competition between Leopard and Vista, Apple and M$.

Apple cannot hold on to the MacOS. Either it will licence it such that whaoever wants it can get it, or whoever wants it can get it the other way. I'm sure there is HUGE pressure for Apple to licence MacOs to ... say... Dell. And I am sure Steve can refuse that just to spite all... However, future versions of MacOS will be available. And I believe it will all start with Leopard. No virtualization, no running Windows apps. Windows is not the enemy.

Apple can hold Mac OS, they have nothing to do.

Yes you can boot Mac OS X on a PC, but what will you do with all the unsupported hardware ?

Just cry!

No driver out of the Apple hardware, and there is no community to develop drivers for Mac OS X.

Furthermore, each new update, Apple will add something to block the Mac OS X installed on PC which will force users to run with an outdated Mac OS X with security holes and bugs the time until they crack the new release.