Brokenstones Open Sign Ups Are Now Open

11 posts in this topic

2007-01-22 - Open Sign Ups Next Weekend

We'll be having open sign ups next weekend starting 1/26/07 (7 PM EST) to 1/28/07 (7 PM EST). The forum topics will be visible so everyone can get a sneak peak. This is a great time to get your friend to join and enjoy a great Mac community.

We offer a lot of Mac support and want everyone to get the opportunity to get it. Look over the different topics we offer and sign up next weekend.

Regards,

BS Staff

Edited by Technobob

Sweeeet, I have been looking for one since a long time. Thanks a lot Technobob.

Edited by Unstable Connection

Perfect timing. A lot of the torrents tend to have a lot of seeds and almost no peers, so my sharing ratio instantly dropped to 0.1 no matter what settings I used with Azureus. They warned me that my account would be deleted in 2 weeks if the ratio didn't get to at least 0.5 or higher. One less thing to worry about now. :(

Perfect timing. A lot of the torrents tend to have a lot of seeds and almost no peers, so my sharing ratio instantly dropped to 0.1 no matter what settings I used with Azureus. They warned me that my account would be deleted in 2 weeks if the ratio didn't get to at least 0.5 or higher. One less thing to worry about now. :D

I never have a problem seeding, it might take a day or two but I very seldom close a torrent without seeding it to 1:1 mind you I'm on the site every day and click on the new torrents that really helps.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...