• Please log in to reply
369 replies to this topic

peterpandesal06

peterpandesal06

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
hey! i've installed already the mac os on my toshiba, but i cannot dual boot it with my windows vista together, how can i do it? i've used iATKOS_v7 on it and i've also fixed the vista boot, but i cannot dual boot the 2 OS side by side, please help me...thanks in advance! :D

ariful

ariful

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
when using

DISKPART> create partition primary id=af

it saying that there is not enough usable space for this operation

i am using 23.8 GB space.

i am also try to use EASEUS Partition Master 3.5 Unlimited Edition. is i make logical partition with it than the partition is format able in MAC. but if makes a primary partition that does not formated on MAC saying the disk map cannot be read.

i have takes 23.8 GB from my G drive. 

please help me to solve the problem.

BaronVonchesto

BaronVonchesto

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
 Hi thanks alot for this tutorial! It worked perfectly for me!

Unfortunately now i want to install garageband but it wont let me instal to 10.5.5 - it wants a min of 10.5.6... I tried the 10.5.8 upgrade and it went wrong

So i got iDeneb 10.5.8 and i had problems with my USB and PS/2...The PS/2 problem was fixed by using the appropriate patch but MY USB problem is still there...

The problem im having is that the USB ports on the right side of my notebook work, whereas the USB ports on the left do not! any ideas?

oh im using a HP pavilion dv-5

BaronVonchesto

BaronVonchesto

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hi thanks alot for this tutorial! It worked perfectly for me!

Unfortunately now i want to install garageband but it wont let me instal to 10.5.5 - it wants a min of 10.5.6... I tried the 10.5.8 upgrade and it went wrong

So i got iDeneb 10.5.8 and i had problems with my USB and PS/2...The PS/2 problem was fixed by using the appropriate patch but MY USB problem is still there...

The problem im having is that the USB ports on the right side of my notebook work, whereas the USB ports on the left do not! any ideas?

oh im using a HP pavilion dv-5

iWhiteTigerX

iWhiteTigerX

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Is this possible by any chance with windows 7?

MrMonkeh

MrMonkeh

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey there, this whole site has been very helpful including this tutorial. However, I've been trying to get Mac os x Leopard 10.5.2 Kalway to run on my PC, and having no luck. I've created a 50 GB partition and put i as HFS. When I boot from the disk, everything runs fine, until I get to Disk Utility. When I click Disk Utility, I only see the disk drive, and the DVD with Leopard on it. I do not see the partitioned hard drive space that I created for the mac os, and I've tried two dvds already, and went through many, MANY sites.

I'll gladly accept any help, and if it's something simple, I apologize. I'm new to this sort, but really would love to figure it out. Any help is appreciated, if you need to know anything else about how I'm running the computer etc, then feel free to ask! And sorry if this is the wrong section to ask, if so, just ignore me.

Thanks,
Stephen

Calla

Calla

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
What would I do if I wanted to do this but I already have Mac OS X on my netbook? I cannot install Windows XP for some weird reason.

Patrik Martin

Patrik Martin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I managed to make quiet a simple Dualboot with Windows 7 and osx86 iDeneb 1.6 lite.

I had 2 partitions.

Partition nr 1. 20gb for OSX86
Partition nr 2. 100gb for windows 7

1. Install windows 7 on Partition 2. it makes a system partition 100mb and then win 7 partition of the rest.
2. I created a hfs+ partition with Ultimate Boot CD www.ultimatebootcd.com/
3. Installed iDeneb 1.6 lite on Partition Nr 1.

I couldnt boot at first. i ran the install cd and only installed Chameleon V1.
and then i could boot Win 7 from the system 100mb one.

Joey Michael

Joey Michael

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I did what the forum said I installed XP on the computer got all the drivers updated and everything and Installed Antivirus and I also disk part xp is using half of the hard drive and the other half is my mac partition and i went to restart my computer once everything was done and it said Error Loading Operating System and This is a legitimate Mac OSX install disc and I dont know what to do from here Im using a HP ProBook 4510s with a intel celeron processor and 4 gigs of memory and a 260 gig hard drive. any ideas, comments, suggestions. I would greatly appreciate it.

L3B0

L3B0

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
<a href="http://hubpages.com/...Ubuntu-910">How to Dual and Triple Boot Windows 7, Apple Mac OS X and Ubuntu 9.10 on a Laptop/Computer</a>
I created the above linked tutorial and its a step by step process of what I did to get this thing up and running smoothly without any side effects, missing drivers or anything else. Give it a look and comment even if you wish. Thanks for time and effort, hopefully it helps you out! :)
<a href="http://hubpages.com/...Ubuntu-910">How to Dual and Triple Boot Windows 7, Apple Mac OS X and Ubuntu 9.10 on a Laptop/Computer</a>
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2015 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy