OMG! 9A343 (Client) + 9A344 (Server)!

Adrian Fogge

170 posts in this topic

news

343 kernel has integrated vmx(intel virtualization technology) support

so no nonvmx procs anymore :P

hackers cut out vmx, so kernel boot to single user on nonvmx procs (celerons e.g.)

Edited by anoynimouss

actualy look what i found on th oink site!!!!!!

bwhsh8r = ;)

i cant kill oink but i can try and provoke certain laywers who have been known to be a little overzealous, so watch what you say or i may try and prove someone wrong. although itd be really ironic if i reported warez, and to APPLE no less!

:censored2:

now i can see why you hate them bwhsh8r (they had a guy flipping the bird, but i couldn't find that in the smilie's here)

those dudes at oink are :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2:

yea, screw it, im going for it..... and i wasnt going to before, so thank him on the way out! *cough cough {censored}s cough couch*

doubt theyll do anything but in the off chance i do multiple emails are leaving my inbox soon enough.

oh, and ps.... it should be on demonoid today. (guess im not the first leak after all... oh well, at least its not just sitting in the entrenched walls of oink)

http://www.apple.com/legal/contacts.html

leopard was on demonoid. they removed it within a couple minutes though. way better than last time. you can put the flip off thing on insanelymac. you get the address of the imsage by dragging it up to the tab bar, clicking the image button on insanelymac, and copying the address. wallah... i like it. its name is {censored}.gif. lol

Edited by Hagar

your quite right Joe75, 2 posts suggesting another torrent site after 6 or 7 pages of posts talking about uploading the damn thing to Demonoid will be enough to tip Apple over the edge. ;-)

but seriously, a chinese or malaysian torrent site?

Edited by Embio