OMG! 9A343 (Client) + 9A344 (Server)!

Adrian Fogge

170 posts in this topic

Guest bikedude880
Its cracked...but not online?

No, it's not. It strictly been seeded to the devs to work on. Nothing will be released to the general public until Apple releases the final version. It's SSE3/Intel only. I highly doubt it will ever have an SSE2 emulator. Time to upgrade :dev:

From some IRC room: "no,really,it's time to upgrade. even if there's kernel for sse2 it's emu, slower and not so good."

In other words, its hard enuff to make sse3 work well, sse2 is extinct. Get a new CPU or stick with tiger.

Torrent will most likely appear on demonoid later today.

yep, i didnt want to post it first for fear of getting my head bitten off :dev:

I don't think there's something bad here. leo doesn't require any new modern hardware (like Vista does) and I think people can at least finally upgrade their many-years-old cpus w/o sse2. it's stupid to want newest OS to run on so old hw.

Sorry to say that but as I read this last part of the thread I felt like with a club of ppl need self profiling. Just a tip you are riding yourself into mess with acting like that in a world wide public forum. :P

Is beeing a 31337 W@R3Z kid in again? If something like this must be leaked than even do it profesionall and not like west street kindergarden... The only thing I am missing is noone crying cause there is no 31337 ascii art .nfo ...