OMG! 9A343 (Client) + 9A344 (Server)!

Adrian Fogge

170 posts in this topic

nice

so now that that story is known.... idk.... at least every one knows now i will not tollerate my stuff on oink.... (well... i made an exception.... because they allready did it.... but i did make my self clear the 2nd time around.... should be seeded really well by now, oh and tomorrow, poopie hit fan in many ways if everything goes right.... and in another way if i decide to....)

aka, im gonna take a dump on a fan and see how far it flys :whistle::idea:

so now that that story is known.... idk.... at least every one knows now i will not tollerate my stuff on oink.... (well... i made an exception.... because they allready did it.... but i did make my self clear the 2nd time around.... should be seeded really well by now, oh and tomorrow, poopie hit fan in many ways if everything goes right.... and in another way if i decide to....)

aka, im gonna take a dump on a fan and see how far it flys :whistle::idea:

im not going to put it on oink. I am going to put the newer builds of 10.4.9 on oink. roflolwtdof :) who knows what that means, i do :idea:

Edited by mr.mac

im not going to put it on oink. I am going to put the newer builds of 10.4.9 on oink. roflolwtdof :idea: who knows what that means, i do :idea:

They are allready on tehre, how many times have i said it!!!!!!!!!!! they were uploaded two hours ago and i had nothing to do with it (well... idk if they did ppc, do you need it, id be happy to, umm... not help) :whistle: its on oink... it was an accident... but it happened, because i wasnt clear enough.

Guest bikedude880
im not going to put it on oink. I am going to put the newer builds of 10.4.9 on oink. roflolwtdof :idea: who knows what that means, i do :whistle:

Oops... we must've beat you to the recent build :idea:

Oops... we must've beat you to the recent build :idea:

hey, i beat you to posting it! lmao, jk (and oh wait... i just realized to quote you i really couldnt have... lmao wow that was horrible. but yea wee.........*YOU* did :whistle:

QUOTE(mr.mac @ Jan 25 2007, 07:52 PM) *

sh*t btw, roflolwtdof means rolling on the floor laughing while taking a dump on a fan.

lol, tehehe, mithbusters style!

told ya we had it all... o, and seriously, if you want ppc... idk, cant check because MY ACCOUNT GOT...... i digress.... i digress..............

Look, I realize whomever is running this forum obviously doesn't care, but can this thread and ones like it please remain on-topic, with the kiddy piracy babble please be kept in other threads?

I'm sure there are others that would like to discuss their legitimately acquired software without having to have google associate them with a bunch of kids freaking out over torrent sites.

Edited by floam

I remember a long while ago people were saying Apple maybe dropping Mach with the release of Leopard, for those who have the latest build, how does it look kernelwise, any significant changes or hints at what is to come? :whistle:

Until 1st February Easynews.nl is offering a free test account with

full access to binary groups (8 connections, 20Mbit):

news.easynews.nl (port 119)

login : beta@easynews.nl

password : beta

You can also use the free VPN account offered by

SecureIX which includes the access to binary groups:

news.secureix.com

(www.secureix.com/server.shtml)

Look, I realize whomever is running this forum obviously doesn't care, but can this thread and ones like it please remain on-topic, with the kiddy piracy babble please be kept in other threads?

I'm sure there are others that would like to discuss their legitimately acquired software without having to have google associate them with a bunch of kids freaking out over torrent sites.

wow, no comment as i hate flames.... but it got leaked.... and if you want to {censored} at me about it then.... well, dont download the leak and kiss my ass! seriously, do..... but enough of my slight rant, oh, and if you wernt an idiot youd know that that all pertained to the LEAKING OF THIS BUILD.... seriously..... im going to stop before i get myself in trouble.

and mr.mac, im in a ton of threads.... most of witch dont die, the two that ive been talking of leaks (that i had nothing to do with :thumbsup_anim: ) have digressed, although that one i didnt even do anything to progress that....

why is everyone flaming me this week? in both threads...... ugh... i hate flamers (and yes... i kind of sort of retort flamed.... but that wont ever happen again)

wow, no comment as i hate flames.... but it got leaked.... and if you want to {censored} at me about it then.... well, dont download the leak and kiss my ass! seriously, do..... but enough of my slight rant, oh, and if you wernt an idiot youd know that that all pertained to the LEAKING OF THIS BUILD.... seriously..... im going to stop before i get myself in trouble.

wow, i totaly agree with you. i mean seriously floam, if you don't like this thread, don't look at it, if you don't like the fact that 9a343 might get seeded, don't download it!!!!!! here's a great example

Person: Hey Napoleon, what cha gonna do today?

Napoleon Dynomite: Whatever I feel like, god!!!!!

i do whatever i feel like

thank you, and the way its going currently seeds are getting worked up... whoever they are.... idk.... and the way its looking possibly should hit today. and i totally agree (obveously... :))

sweet!!!!!

even in the websites rules, it says "No flamming" (:thumbsup_anim:) i love the word FLAM

EDIT: My 700th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by AllOutMacsToday

sweet!!!!!

even in the websites rules, it says "No flamming" (:rolleyes:) i love the word FLAM

EDIT: My 700th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice

bwhsh8r, ur right. STOP FLAMING, its really annoying. even when he is trying to leak leopard. give him a couple days. it is hard to find a place to upload a 5 GB+ file. the 10.4.9 builds are only 70 mb a piece, way earsier