OMG! 9A343 (Client) + 9A344 (Server)!

Adrian Fogge

170 posts in this topic

rofl, and i have no clue who did it........ oh well.......

APPLE:I DID NOT WRITE ANY OF THAT AND TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LEAKS OR SOFTWARE PROBLEMS, I AM NOT INVOLVED IN ANY WAY!

oh and btw

:unsure: ill just stand here tapping my foot waiting for it to release so i can get it :censored2:

rofl, and i have no clue who did it........ oh well.......

APPLE:I DID NOT WRITE ANY OF THAT AND TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LEAKS OR SOFTWARE PROBLEMS, I AM NOT INVOLVED IN ANY WAY!

oh and btw

:| ill just stand here tapping my foot waiting for it to release so i can get it :D

with the whistle you make yourself more 'suspectish"

Where the {censored} are the 'secret features' ?

Today, leopard has just as new features as Tiger 10.4.9.

Watch for the special event this February, i was promised that apple would unveil these "Top secret" Features.

really, someone else i talked to on irc who had my copy put it there at about the same time.... and told me and i flipped..... its reuploaded.... so i guess ones a dupe? but the ones the delta release whatever the hell that is... did you put up ppc too?

they cant seem to find your copy of the torrent... so idk whats up.... I mean.... what are we talking about... that new blink 182 cd, yea... that.... and they didnt bother with the ppc... (cd..... of course.... music..... whatnot)

mr.mac put his on second, someone else leaked it a week before.

All you guys are ratio whores!!! ;)

Let's give back to the community instead of thinking about ourselves. Thats why ive been seeding almost entirely with a 100 mbps line to demonoid, and not to oink just to get a better ratio.

Demonoid or TPB

mr.mac put his on second, someone else leaked it a week before.

All you guys are ratio whores!!! :D

Let's give back to the community instead of thinking about ourselves. Thats why ive been seeding almost entirely with a 100 mbps line to demonoid, and not to oink just to get a better ratio.

Demonoid or TPB

thank you asap18 :) and who leaked it last week, it hasnt been out since like noonish :D ADBOT_39201 UPLOAD COMING ALONG NICELY, SPAM, SPAM, VISIT SITES.

oh, and mr mac, i figured it out, yours got deleted cause **someone else** (definately not me!!!!!!! I HAD NO PART ;)) put it up b4... but are you going to upload the ppc?

thank you asap18 :) and who leaked it last week, it hasnt been out since like noonish :D ADBOT_39201 UPLOAD COMING ALONG NICELY, SPAM, SPAM, VISIT SITES.

oh, and mr mac, i figured it out, yours got deleted cause **someone else** (definately not me!!!!!!! I HAD NO PART ;)) put it up b4... but are you going to upload the ppc?

to where? it was in the package! i put both in a dmg. that was the point. r u saying that i should put the ppc 10.4.9 on oink?

Edited by mr.mac

to where? it was in the package! i put both in a dmg. that was the point

oh great, so we got the ppc one deleted. i have the seperate package, but were all seeded out because of those things i dont know about (arggg im a pirate for hollow ween riding a snowcat, but a newer snowcat)

loose lips, sink ships...ssshhhhh ;)

you have no clue how much id like oinks ship to sink, but that would be mean wouldnt it? (too bad the admins were {censored}.... if theyd have at least helped me out i wouldnt even care OOOOOOO GOOD IDEA BRB)

you have no clue how much id like oinks ship to sink, but that would be mean wouldnt it? (too bad the admins were {censored}.... if theyd have at least helped me out i wouldnt even care OOOOOOO GOOD IDEA BRB)

dont you mean "are {censored}"? rosemary is the biggest

Edited by mr.mac

Don't get yourself into trouble :idea:

'

id be doing the exact oposit.... but that will wait for seeding to stop on everyone.... who i care about.... and everyone, the issue is i allready have an invite lined up, but i both have to get a new ip and the scar is allready made, its not the fact it buged, but the fact that they banned me from irc before i even said anything here is exactly how it went down

Me: Excuse me, but could some one please tell me why it says my account has been disabled

Random Mod or Admin: Cheating

System : Disconnecting you have been banned *(IMMEDIATELY!)*

the ** is just for time referance.... thats why i hate them, not the site, not anything, it was a great site and i was a great seeder and so was everyone else, but the fact that they didnt even wait to hear what i had to say about that, that is unforgettable and unforgiveable, but thanks to everyone who has offered to help. and mr. mac, i totally agree, and if they cared at all about that site theyd care about their users, especially teh ones who do legitimately seed. but enough about that, its like pouring salt in a open wound, its not fun.

oh, and cough cough *43 min* + 1 more gb package of vacation photos to go :whistle:

and mr. mac, i cant kill oink but i can try and provoke certain laywers who have been known to be a little overzealous, so watch what you say or i may try and prove someone wrong. although itd be really ironic if i reported warez, and to APPLE no less!

'

id be doing the exact oposit.... but that will wait for seeding to stop on everyone.... who i care about.... and everyone, the issue is i allready have an invite lined up, but i both have to get a new ip and the scar is allready made, its not the fact it buged, but the fact that they banned me from irc before i even said anything here is exactly how it went down

Me: Excuse me, but could some one please tell me why it says my account has been disabled

Random Mod or Admin: Cheating

System : Disconnecting you have been banned *(IMMEDIATELY!)*

the ** is just for time referance.... thats why i hate them, not the site, not anything, it was a great site and i was a great seeder and so was everyone else, but the fact that they didnt even wait to hear what i had to say about that, that is unforgettable and unforgiveable, but thanks to everyone who has offered to help. and mr. mac, i totally agree, and if they cared at all about that site theyd care about their users, especially teh ones who do legitimately seed. but enough about that, its like pouring salt in a open wound, its not fun.

oh, and cough cough *43 min* + 1 more gb package of vacation photos to go :whistle:

nice