24 replies to this topic

alduleimi

alduleimi

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
Hi Jalal,
1st wanted to thank you for your wonderful guide it really helped me to get Mac OS installed on my PC, i've tried almost every guide on the net but your guide was simply most simple and accurate and the most imposrtant ( in Arabic :-)
Now i have the OS running i still have problem installing and running any application on my system. the installation goes fine but when i try to fun the application it shows the application icon on the dock for abour 1 sec. (which mean it's trying to run ) but then it disappear !! which make my system un-usable :)
i Really hope if you or someone here could help to sort this issue and start enjoying this wonderful OS

I have Mac OSX 10.4.1 installed on my windows XP Service Pack 2
( I tried installing MSN Messenger 5 and Microsoft Office 2004 )

Your brother
Al-Duleimi

Edited by alduleimi, 22 January 2006 - 10:44 PM.

wahidgoma

wahidgoma

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
عزيزى
هل يرى بعد التسطيب باقى الهارد
حيت انه يشغل 6 جيجا فقط
وهل يرى الهارد الاول الذى عليه الاكس بى
وسؤال اخير
هل يمكن توسيع السته جيجا او تحميل البرامج فى جزء اخر
حيث اننى ارغب فى استخدام الماك فى برامج المونتاج وهو الغرض من التحول لتشغيل نظام ماك
على البى سى
وصدق ان متوسط برامج المونتاج على الماك هو 5 جيجا يزيد ويقل فى بعضها
غير البلاج
وشكرا

Hornet

Hornet

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

الاخ العزيز جلال الدين

شكرا لك اخي العزيز على هذا الطرح المميز والمفيد والمميز بالبساطة والسلاسة بالشرح
وكل شي يعمل بشكل ممتاز JaS OS X X86 10.4.7 اخي العزيز انا استخدمت النسخة
عدا لوحة المفاتيح ( الكيبورد ) حيث ان المتوفرة لدي هي لوحة مايكروسوفت ووجدت صعوبة
بالكتابة باللغة العربية لان مخطط الاحرف بلوحة المفاتيح الخاصة بالماك تختلف كليا عن لوحة مفاتيح
مايكروسوفت ,,, وسئوالي هنا هل من الممكن ان نعدل على خيارات لوحة المفاتيح حتى استطيع ان استخدم
لوحة مايكروسوفت او انه يوجد ملف او باتش لكي يتعرف الماك على لوحة مفاتيح المايكروسوفت ,,

بانتظار ردك اخي العزيز,,,

___

___

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
Shabeb, why do you always try to go the hard way, screw Darwin, just get the DVD ISO, burn it, create a primary partition (diskpart works the best), install and voila.
I've been running 10.4.8 for about a month now, I had no QE nor CI support, My NIC didn't work, Sound card wasn't working, but everything is working great now.
If u need any help just message me.

Hi Jalal,
1st wanted to thank you for your wonderful guide it really helped me to get Mac OS installed on my PC, i've tried almost every guide on the net but your guide was simply most simple and accurate and the most imposrtant ( in Arabic :-)
Now i have the OS running i still have problem installing and running any application on my system. the installation goes fine but when i try to fun the application it shows the application icon on the dock for abour 1 sec. (which mean it's trying to run ) but then it disappear !! which make my system un-usable :)
i Really hope if you or someone here could help to sort this issue and start enjoying this wonderful OS

I have Mac OSX 10.4.1 installed on my windows XP Service Pack 2
( I tried installing MSN Messenger 5 and Microsoft Office 2004 )

Your brother
Al-Duleimi

Hello,
Before installing anything, always check the compatibility, I don't think Messenger is designed for 10.4.1, so I'll check it later, and as for Office 2004, It worked fine when I had 10.4.1 and its working on 10.4.8, so I would recommend that you check the dmg(installation) file, or try to see the logs of the crash reporter.
Note: Why don't you try to get a newer version of Os x and install it?

akramfuzzy

akramfuzzy

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
any one know download JaS 10.4.8 on pc from location by download manger not by torent as torent is very slow give me loacation on my e mail : akramfuzzy@yahoo.com and thanks plz iwant it and it not available in iraq

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy