Install OS X Leopard on a laptop PC, possible?

Xer

66 posts in this topic

:D ohhh my compliments u have a good traslator and intelligence. U use free online traslator or u use

power traslator 12 beta ? :rolleyes:

I repeat in this forum all always censured about leopard and there are idiots always for insanely mac

Good job boys

I say> go to china osx site to traslate chinese in english and put info in this forum...wanna screenshot ahah :lol:

post-9948-1174295005_thumb.jpg

Edited by atbmusic

My question is

Why in other countries members can speak and post all in liberty without censure or critics....and here not?

one example...

http://forum.applelife.ru/index.php?showtopic=2095

U now say here we are free to post comments? i don t believe

i have tested this here when i put for help one link in osx 10.4.8 forum and my post censored and removed from admins !

bye bye

10.4.9 Available to AMD Users

Good Good!

AMD users now have a chance to try out the 10.4.9 update for themselves with a preliminary update.

Early reports suggest this update works and bypasses the CPUID checks.

The update is named OSX 10.4.9 DELTA UPDATE TEST1 released under the alias 'tubgirl'

It is currently unclear whether this works with SSE2 systems or just SSE3. As usual use with extreme caution and be warned that this is by no means a complete update...another step to the final destination...10.5... :rolleyes:

http://neonkoala.co.uk/content/view/55/1/

Details for Kismus Hackintosh Tools v 1.0 beta1 - LiveDVD....

uhmm working working people...come on..ahaha ;)

Features:

- Booting with Intel/AMD SSE2/SSE3

- USB Flashdrive HFS+ support

- ZIP/UNZIP support

- Full BSD Subsystem

- Install Mac OS X packages

- Program:

-- Drive Genius

-- FileXaminer

-- Hex Fiend

-- iDefrag

-- Property List Editor

-- TextEdit

-- TextMate

-- Xfolders (launcher)

-- Disk Utility

-- Installer

-- Reset Password

-- Startup Disk

-- System Profiler

-- Terminal

Note: Quit Xfolders -> reboot

post-9948-1174474334_thumb.png

[ot]for all italian lost souls there's an italian section and an irc channel too:

#insanely.italian@irc.macspeak.net [/ot]

seems you don't get the whole point of hiding leo from public.

first, leo isn't out yet, so leaving it in the wild would hurt,everyone.

who managed to run it, did everything manually as the GUI installation is not easily doable.

i'm thinking about the huge horde of newbies-wannabes-werewolves that will try to install it and bitching here(as you're doing now, AMD will not work till final release!) and there for something that is not ready.

second. it's not safe/smart to public protection workarounds, apple could take 'em and learn, and prepare a better defence.

third, that said there's no need of COOPERATION to run leopard yet as it's not public. who runs leopard does it for themselfs acquiring infos for the future

e quarto, moderate le parole, gli inglesi non vi capiscono ma moderatori(come me) e amministratori italiani(ce ne sono) si.

facciamoci sempre riconoscere... mi raccomando....

have a good day

Apple could take 'em and learn, and prepare a better defence. Now i understand...Uhmm...Very nice game :)

Moderate le parole, gli inglesi non vi capiscono ma moderatori(come me) e amministratori italiani(ce ne sono) si.

facciamoci sempre riconoscere... mi raccomando....Ovvio che si ahaha dai scherzo

bye bye

If I want to install Mac OS X on my Notebook, do you recommend to wait for the 10.5 Release of Hackintosh or is it better to install 10.4.8 or 10.4.9 first and wait until the driver support etc. is available for 10.5.

I have a Lenovo 3000 N100 by the way...

According to the Powers that Be, 10.5 for Hackintosh will not be released until 10.5 Gold is released, and that is not likely to happen until WWDC (June 11th).

Always possible that it would come out beforehand, but who knows.

If you really want to have OS X on your laptop, then you should probably just stick with 10.4.9.

After reading this thread for the first time I was like ugg :/. Im not sure how much simpler it can be that yes it probably is possible to boot Leo on a regular PC, but why right now? Its still beta so the more thats talked about it, the more information Apple has to patch up the holes, its that simple.

Any workings with it should be private as if your a registered developer, Apple legal will hunt you down :/. Im sure all the devs already know that of course :), but point being, this thread should be closed, locked, and sent down the garbage disposal to Steve Ballmer's email account.

• 3 weeks later...

It's hard to await so long for a sneak peak of new OS but I guess it's better for who wants to bring on his machine the latest-stable release of Leopard instead of "one-of" betas.