Install OS X Leopard on a laptop PC, possible?

Xer

66 posts in this topic

I saw somewhere a video where a guy has successfully installed leopard on it's hackintosh ... maybe it's a fake,maybe not ...

Well, even if it's not a fake, it'll be better to wait for the final release to do anything... remember all the problems with 10.4.1 protections that changed in 10.4.3 just because the "hack" was released very fast ...

we're idiots that will believe you

Hello insane members!

i not stupid or considered u stupid!!

i know people mount jas 10.4.8 amd intel sse beta 2 and run it...!

why video of leopard run on pc exist? it-s a dream o reality?

they are idiots?

i don t believe...

bye bye

Dear idiot ;-)

Your missing the point. If it is possible to run Leopard on a PC and the info is posted for all to see Apple will see it as well. Which will make it less likely that leopard will run on a PC any time soon. Do you now get the picture or do you need more eduction? I could also for the greater good just say quit being a dumb ass and wrecking the plan...or are you an Apple spy trying to get someone to talk ????

Hewlett Packard Leopard Laptop and PC Skins....why? :whistle: ahaha

Hewlett Packard idiots ahaha i don t think! :(

see it! :whistle:

The skins can be ordered by HP's laptop, notebook or PC model number to ensure an exact fit and you'll find them in a wide variety of styles from fashion to sports, music.. cracked osx i say ahah and more.

i like to speak with u.. :tomato:

bye bye

post-9948-1173269497_thumb.jpg

Rofl, you must be the biggest dumbass in the world, first of all you can run leopard on a normal PC, secondly, what the {censored} have those skins got to do with anything in this thread :whistle:. You dont have to believe it if you dont want to, but dont go spreading your {censored} around, as you obviously dont know what the {censored} your talking about your just a piece of {censored} to most of us anyway. Your not even that to me.

So if you dont believe it "idiot" then get {censored}ed and dont post if you are not going to be of any use. Maybe you havent been able to run OS X on your hardware, but after seeing your posts its most likely your fault as your too dumb to even grasp the basics of OS X (and they are pretty simple). So stfu next time and think, "Do i know what the {censored} im talking about?". Other than coming on here and making even more of a fool of yourself. You little piece of {censored}

Ok now i stop my posts...u are happy?

but i send this...

Second videos of leopard on pc..and second build success..

i m not superman or superboy but i see versions 9a303 and 9a321 installed on a pc...

i believe the testing of leopard on non apple hardware will be continue now and after the final version of Leopard 10.5

I've had 303 running partially stable on my Inspiron. There was as many kext swapped as in an old kernel 10.4.8. My keyboard and track-pad were the first big issue then getting QE/CI from my 950 was another pain, and it took a week or more to figure out how to boot into something other then safe mode. Even on 9.0 kernel, I was still needing to boot with cpus=1.

I think after it's final, skilled people will have it running on PC :thumbsup_anim:

Hewlett Packard Leopard Laptop and PC Skins....why? hysterical.gif ahaha

Hewlett Packard idiots ahaha i don t think! pirate.gif

see it! whistle.gif

The skins can be ordered by HP's laptop, notebook or PC model number to ensure an exact fit and you'll find them in a wide variety of styles from fashion to sports, music.. cracked osx i say ahah and more.

i like to speak with u.. tomato.gif

bye bye

"Cocaine's a hell of a drug." - Rick James

Edited by soup4you2

Don't know about you guys, but I like very much this forum as long as it is not offensive or aggressive towards anybody. Please let's try to be nicer to each other and use our energies to cooperate as much as possible, right? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Rofl, atbmusic. That isnt even your video, its from bikedude880, which we all know has leopard running, geez, one second you say its possible and u did it, then you say it wont happen and now u show us someone elses videos, sheez. Get {censored}ed

Hehe nice job taking materials atb...yes it s true...Ramm.

u born with all or u learn?

if u have attention i always put the link of source in my message....

the different from me to u is one...i search and put the information for help another users to break osx leopard but u be use silence and critics always and not resolve the problem..

u say always this NOT POSSIBLE...but it s not true..

what s for u help another person? this my question for u...

one user say help me to install leopard and u stop the user...and the topic is Install OS X Leopard on a laptop PC, possible? if is not possible remove the topic...and finish him

i like this person b612..

Please let's try to be nicer to each other and use our energies to cooperate as much as possible, right?

this man is intelligent! and another user joe75 say I've had 303 running partially stable on my Inspiron...

don t break my balls...if u see the 2 video of bikedude880 u see the response... why in screenshot of photo of leopard the folder system is out?...and why bidude start mach with this string.. mach_kernel.9a321 -v -x in safe mode?

i think u help the user not use only critics..

now i stopped my posts...im boring to reply always and always with person stop another users to speak..and critics always

if u are the administrators with much experience on osx resolve the problem or close the topic...but for u..only critics eh

bye bye

The point we're trying to make here is this:

First, in your all-caps post which I will not quote here, you claimed to have Leopard running stable on an AMD Athlon 3000+ processor. Then you posted an extremely theoretical guide on how to do so, and plagiarized bikedude880's video without quoting him as a source.

Then, a few posts later, you turned your whole position completely on its ass and started insisting that Leopard on a PC can't be done and will never be done.

Finally, you put up some bull ;) post about HP laptop skins with a leopard-pattern print on them.

What are you smoking??? Don't try to hide behind your lack of English, because it's not fooling anyone. You still appear to be an imbecile, regardless of whether or not you can speak the language.

(OK, that's my rant for the night. I apologize if I came off as a jackass here, but I don't have much patience or tolerance for people like this. It's almost 4AM, and I need sleep.)

Edited by ErBiC

the answer is - no more leopard on pc.

is it hardly to understand?

yes, it is very "HARDLY" to understand :gun:

I still remember when they used to say that it was impossible to install MAC OSX and Windows on the same PC, with a dual boot, without VMware. Somebody at that time started posting pictures of dual booting PCs with both OSs and somebody else replied that those pics were artifacts made with Photoshop or stolen from other websites.

You see, life is a cycle! ;)

U CAN MADE DUAL BOOT MAC OSX AND XP IN ONE HD WITH 2 PARTITION...WITH HIRIN BOOT CD... :(

Of course I know. Everybody knows here in this Forum and also elsewhere. And you don't need Hiren's Boot CD, it is almost automatic. :)

I gave that example just to say that everything seems impossible when nobody does it, and then it becomes very easy when everybody does it. (so now everybody's saying that Leo on PC is not possible and I guess in the future everybody with no experience whatsoever will be able to do that, by using the pre-compiled DVDs posted by others).

Ahh dall italia anche te..il mio inglese mo capisci perche e cosi ahah e magari c e ne son 600 di ita qua e manco ci si accorge...

B612 vogliamo far andar sto leo su pc normale :thumbsup_anim:..te a quanto pare il a303 ti va...o almeno riesci ad installarlo...a me si blocca alla fine quando fa conclusione bohh nn so perche...difatti mi son scraniato il cervello per 4 gg ma poi mi son detto e amd lascia sta..arrivera l intel e poi riprendi la guerra.

X me e una sfida nel senso che se c e riuscito bikedude nn vedo perche nn dobbiam riuscirci noi...

Quella cartella system nello screenshoot posto da me del leopard mi fa pensare molto nel senso che nn ha senso sia esterna...Poi bidude fa partire l osx cn stringhe tipo -x -v cn la relativa versione beta...e ben 2 gli vanno.

A stii qua del forum va bene che nn ho ancora la cpu intel ma amd e con il jas tiger funziona ma gli upload me lo mandano in crash se no avrei fatto 1300 prove..Perche se va a bikedude deve andar per forza anche a noi...

Per esempio e uscito il 10.4.9 pero intel..

Ho molte risorse anche se qua ti dicono idiota perche son iscritto a vmware beta testing a microsoft mdsn etc etc insomma qualcosa so..

Anzi ti diro di piu quando nn visito i loro siti mi mandan loro le email tanto per dir che gli intessa tenersi gli utenti..

Per esempio oggi mi e arrivata un email da vmware con altre beta testing e microsoft cn altre diavolerie su vista...

Ti saluto buona serata e questi se vogliono leggere cio che ho scritto usino google traslator ahah

ciaooo

Ps> una cosa che odio di insanely mac e la censura a tutti i costi e a volte mi chiedo che aprono a fare i topic..cmq sia va bene cosi. ciaoo

Ahh dall italia anche te..il mio inglese mo capisci perche e cosi ahah e magari c e ne son 600 di ita qua e manco ci si accorge...

B612 vogliamo far andar sto leo su pc normale :thumbsup_anim:..te a quanto pare il a303 ti va...o almeno riesci ad installarlo...a me si blocca alla fine quando fa conclusione bohh nn so perche...difatti mi son scraniato il cervello per 4 gg ma poi mi son detto e amd lascia sta..arrivera l intel e poi riprendi la guerra.

X me e una sfida nel senso che se c e riuscito bikedude nn vedo perche nn dobbiam riuscirci noi...

Quella cartella system nello screenshoot posto da me del leopard mi fa pensare molto nel senso che nn ha senso sia esterna...Poi bidude fa partire l osx cn stringhe tipo -x -v cn la relativa versione beta...e ben 2 gli vanno.

A stii qua del forum va bene che nn ho ancora la cpu intel ma amd e con il jas tiger funziona ma gli upload me lo mandano in crash se no avrei fatto 1300 prove..Perche se va a bikedude deve andar per forza anche a noi...

Per esempio e uscito il 10.4.9 pero intel..

Ho molte risorse anche se qua ti dicono idiota perche son iscritto a vmware beta testing a microsoft mdsn etc etc insomma qualcosa so..

Anzi ti diro di piu quando nn visito i loro siti mi mandan loro le email tanto per dir che gli intessa tenersi gli utenti..

Per esempio oggi mi e arrivata un email da vmware con altre beta testing e microsoft cn altre diavolerie su vista...

Ti saluto buona serata e questi se vogliono leggere cio che ho scritto usino google traslator ahah

ciaooo

Ps> una cosa che odio di insanely mac e la censura a tutti i costi e a volte mi chiedo che aprono a fare i topic..cmq sia va bene cosi. ciaoo

I took Italian back in College but never went past my 2nd year so it may be a little rusty. There were a couple areas that really did not make sense, but that may just be because in every language there are real idiots who can not explain themselves.

The general idea was "I want to know if I can run Leopard on a normal PC. I know some people have said that they can, but I want to do it myself."

Add some mindless stuff that seems completely unrelated about testing VMware and Microsoft's Developer Network and Insanely Mac users being idiots because he knows something we don't, and that we censor everything he has to say.

If you want to read what he said as close as I can get it, here it is.

Am from Italy also..

In my English most you will not understand and will laugh and make fun of it with the 600 of us and I even ignore us...

We want to make Leopard run on a normal PC:).. With so much going on with 303 it seems... or at least you succeed to install it...

To me, it seems these good people have already come to the conclusion but I do not know...

indeed, it looks like AMD is out, intel is in and you will flame me for asking.

It is a challenge in the sense that if successful, bikedude and I intend to succeed...

That folder system in a screenshot of Leopard makes me think a lot in the sense that it makes sense...

Then bikedude said a while ago to leave OSX Terminal type - x - v into the relative version beta... and very to go to it.

To think of the forum, it goes here well that I do not have an Intel Processor, but an AMD one with the JaS Tiger Patch working. But the upload they sent crashs if I would not have made 1300..

Because if it goes to bikedude, it must also go to us...

As an example, the 10.4.9 patch for intel.. I have many resources even if here. I don't say idiot to you because of VMWare beta testing and Microsoft MSDN, etc. It is something I know.

Indeed you give out when I visit their websites, then they email a lot in order to give access to the programs to them to keep their customers.

As an example, today I received an email from VMWare about beta testing and Microsoft removed on sight...

You say all is well and if they want to read about that I have written use Google Traslator. I laugh and say goodbye.

PS: What I have always hated about Insanely Mac is the censorship at all costs. At times I ask myself that they speak openly on the topic... I go well so, goodbye.