• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

EtherealRemnant

EtherealRemnant

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts
I was just looking at the main page and just out of curiousity, I noticed that we have over 12000 registered users.

That's quite a draw for an operating system that hasn't even been released other than a developer release.

Apple should be looking at this site and going ;) at the response that has come from PC users in regards to a release that MAYBE 3% of all torrenters actually grabbed.

Think if that number was 100%... There is a huge market for Apple in the PC world. Its a shame they won't grab the reigns and take off.

Jak08

Jak08

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Donators
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:My intrests are fairly obvious by where I am at.
Well it is not a record. I believe the larges one would be www.hackthissite.org but it might not because they switched to a new version of Invision and so everyone had to reregister but before that they had close to 200,000 members.

EtherealRemnant

EtherealRemnant

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts
I should have stated OS hacking.

Considering how small Apple's market share is, I'd have to say that the demand is definitely there for Tiger on standard x86 PCs. I am going to be very interested to see how this all plays out because the response on this is overwhelming.

And when did this forum start anyway, July?

DrJšgermeister

DrJšgermeister

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts
  • Interests:Sex, drugs and rock & roll

And when did this forum start anyway, July?

Today there is 13,192 registered members

Swad

Swad

Founder.

• Administrators
  • 3,709 posts
Yup, I joined on July 4.

Zeph

Zeph

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
According to your profile, you joined on the 5th :)

Mr. Bond

Mr. Bond

The man with the golden gun.

• Retired
  • 881 posts
Lol...But yeah, the site sprang up not long aftyer the intial announcement of the Intel Switch, with the forums coming up around the begiining of July.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy